Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 17/02/12 10:10 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:10 AM I'll be out
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 10:10 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:10 AM Be there around 11
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 10:11 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:11 AM Yeah will go past the secret spot.
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 10:11 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:11 AM What is wrong with your car tra1nr?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 10:13 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:13 AM so who will be out? what time at secret spot?staino you coming out?
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 17/02/12 10:14 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:14 AM I'll be there bout 11
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 17/02/12 10:16 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:16 AM What is wrong with your car tra1nr?gas still playing up, just different things going through my mind while I wait to get it sorted out. 1
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/12 10:16 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:16 AM I have a secret spot in my pants
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 10:19 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:19 AM what sort of things trainer?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 17/02/12 10:19 AM Posted 17/02/12 10:19 AM (edited) sadly you are the only one going there et!are you trying to be deep dre? I think I have 2 seperate problems, 1 to do with fuel delivery (something to do with pumps/swirl pots/etc. within the gas tank possibly) and a second where it is making boost but not going anywhere, which I though could be a cat issue, maybe? who knows. The only thing is it doesn't seem to have either issue on petrol, so it could be all gas delivery related.I'm sure Mick will get to the bottom of it! Edited 17/02/12 10:22 AM by TRA1NR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now