Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 28/01/12 09:10 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:10 AM lol wakeboarding..dont remind me! did it in bali and I dont think ive ever stacked it in the water, or drank so much salt water in my life. good fun when I actually got up, then the line would slack..then snap me forward and down I went! hahaha
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 09:10 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:10 AM (edited) Hahaha. I just kept getting dragged under. Fingers crossed I'll get up tomorrow Edited 28/01/12 09:12 AM by adie
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/12 09:14 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:14 AM (edited) 600k a week atleastI'm sure you guys do half a tank just on Friday night lol Edited 28/01/12 09:15 AM by etrocket
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 09:20 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:20 AM On a Friday I'll do a tank and a half. I remember the 2 300c's lining up a new clubby at Wellington road. All three got owned by that F6 on the left. 2
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 28/01/12 09:23 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:23 AM who's f6 would that be dre? lol
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/12 09:25 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:25 AM The one we were in was the turbo diesel model. Gutless piece of crap. On a high note spotted icers Mrs tits bouncing 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 28/01/12 09:25 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:25 AM I found it a bloody b*tch also to keep my torso flat on the water while my legs were perpendicular with the tip of the board out the water. could only hold for a little before my legs sunk with the board..then the boat would go and get dragged under. some nasty burns on the leg from the rope too lmaolol thatd be funny to see..3 cars in their own little run and an f6 rocks up and blows them all hahahah cyaaaa
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 09:28 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:28 AM 600k a week atleastI'm sure you guys do half a tank just on Friday night lolMy fuel needle barely moved from full last night.. 600ks to a tank with 98. Not expensive at all.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 09:31 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:31 AM (edited) I get around 450 normal driving but Fridays the consumption rate goes up quite a bit..And trainer. I'm not sure who the F6 was, but it was a mighty quick car. Dont think he lost all night. Sounded pretty good too. Was told it looks ok too. Edited 28/01/12 09:34 AM by dre
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 09:32 AM Posted 28/01/12 09:32 AM Hahaha. I just kept getting dragged under. Fingers crossed I'll get up tomorrowYou will sh*t it in. Keep your toes pointed forward, knees at your ears, toeside of the board above the water. Don't stand up until the board is skimming along the water. Rookie mistake is people try to stand up straight away and the board sinks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now