Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/03/08 06:55 AM Posted 07/03/08 06:55 AM Where the hell is eveyone?I'm over here.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/03/08 07:03 AM Posted 07/03/08 07:03 AM Im in the Western Suburbs =]
sleeper69 Member 179 Member For: 20y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 07/03/08 08:04 AM Posted 07/03/08 08:04 AM Ill be out tonight, would be good to cruz with a few T's and typhoons!!! what time do you fella's meet at sandown?
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 07/03/08 08:11 AM Posted 07/03/08 08:11 AM saw a blue f6 typhoon with the 18s on the corner of balwyn rd and belmore rdtough looking car!!
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/03/08 08:47 AM Posted 07/03/08 08:47 AM I probally wont be out tonight, Sandowns over the other side of town for me =[
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/03/08 09:27 AM Posted 07/03/08 09:27 AM meet at sandown pub next to the servo in the car park. I'll be there around 10-10:30. So if anyone else is coming out ill see you then.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/08 09:49 AM Posted 07/03/08 09:49 AM The purv is back on the road tonight aswell, but I aint going to the prinny, I dont feel like a defect tonight.Me and my crew will be up frankston/mornington way, if your game come up this way
sleeper69 Member 179 Member For: 20y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 07/03/08 10:00 AM Posted 07/03/08 10:00 AM Hey micheal, good to see your back on the road, hows the new place going!!!!
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 08/03/08 12:08 AM Posted 08/03/08 12:08 AM Where the hell is eveyone?I was very drunk! Like I am most firday/Satuday nights
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 08/03/08 01:02 AM Posted 08/03/08 01:02 AM Hey micheal, good to see your back on the road, hows the new place going!!!!Hey mate yeah I know lets hope it stays that way, that's why im not going any where near the prinny, but yeah the house is awsome man.went for a cruz up my way last night and holy sht it was crazy best night ive had for awhile I owned a lambo diablo last night, the guy was pissed off it was great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now