Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 30/09/11 11:48 AM Posted 30/09/11 11:48 AM (edited) Hey Stainless, how much would one of these cost? Edited 30/09/11 11:49 AM by Silojet
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/11 11:53 AM Posted 30/09/11 11:53 AM half an inch higher, and half an inch lower assuming same axle position...Ahh yeah I forgot they were lower, I thought he was just selling his normal king springs. Half and inch lower will look porn on the standard 19's.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 30/09/11 11:54 AM Posted 30/09/11 11:54 AM looks like something out of death racer hahah
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 30/09/11 11:55 AM Posted 30/09/11 11:55 AM nah what I mean was if your rolling diameter increases by an inch then the height only increases by half an inch as half goes above the previous height and half goes below. I think he is selling his standard ssl/sssl.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 30/09/11 12:01 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:01 PM Guys rubbish posts only in this thread please. There's a whole section on your topic. Who am I kidding I don't give a f*ck
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 30/09/11 12:02 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:02 PM c'mon pauile, talking about diameter's is nearly at the level of the pazzo/stainless/henz gheyness!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/11 12:03 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:03 PM nah what I mean was if your rolling diameter increases by an inch then the height only increases by half an inch as half goes above the previous height and half goes below. I think he is selling his standard ssl/sssl.Write again, either way you can't loose lol.Best keep a close eye on ya car too as I might try an nick ya head rests when ya not looking.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 30/09/11 12:12 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:12 PM Write Right again, either way you can't loose lose lol.Best keep a close eye on ya car too as I might try an nick ya head rests when ya not looking.if you want to take them out you can have them...for a price. I got the standard ones with the car.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/11 12:15 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:15 PM To go or not to go,, hmmm
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/11 12:15 PM Posted 30/09/11 12:15 PM Nah just joking, no use for them really.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now