Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Spotted a nice looking T in berwick orange and big ass cooler at the front around 1.30pm Sunday doing a u turn or turning into Expensive Daewoo service lane? Anyone here?

Cheers

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

THRU5T, XRDOSE & im guessing Black F6 (that was you right at the pre meet?) ; was good catching up and meeting with most of the guys for the first time. What a bloody day it was...

Guys got some photos and vids ill post up a couple now, more later...

Oh and THRU5T; you got some homework to do mate, finally after you had left, managed to pull 13.5 with a 60ft 2.00. Now I think that's much better for a stock F6 hey LoL.

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

here we go... but will get the rest later guys...

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted
THRU5T, XRDOSE & im guessing Black F6 (that was you right at the pre meet?) ; was good catching up and meeting with most of the guys for the first time. What a bloody day it was...

Guys got some photos and vids ill post up a couple now, more later...

Oh and THRU5T; you got some homework to do mate, finally after you had left, managed to pull 13.5 with a 60ft 2.00. Now I think that's much better for a stock F6 hey LoL.

BAXR6BOSS, yeah it was me. Was good to catch up..

You should be very happy with your times. Well done..

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Spotted Thrust, XRDOSE and a few others up at Heathcote. Wasn't sure who was who, or who were members, so didn't say anything..

lol dude next time have to say hey! I saw you run a few times too :stupid:

THRU5T, XRDOSE & im guessing Black F6 (that was you right at the pre meet?) ; was good catching up and meeting with most of the guys for the first time. What a bloody day it was...

Guys got some photos and vids ill post up a couple now, more later...

Oh and THRU5T; you got some homework to do mate, finally after you had left, managed to pull 13.5 with a 60ft 2.00. Now I think that's much better for a stock F6 hey LoL.

Lol! yeah I know I gotta get some practice in :3gears: Awesome time dude! especially in the manual! I'm going with less tyre pressure next time to get less wheel spin :laughrolling:

Oh and next time I demand a grudge match lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

lol dude next time have to say hey! I saw you run a few times too :crazystuff:]

Hope you didn't see my first run, where I forgot to turn the traction control off :blush: Went to do a burn out and thought I broke something..lol Anyway the result was more like a drift run, with water and dirt over my tyres. lol

Hope you saw my last run though..

Spoke to a couple of people and they said, it doesn't make stuff all diff taking pressure out of street tyres?? I was having traction probs and was going to drop pressures. I started short shifting 1-2 and my times came down heaps 13.1 - 12.85 :spoton:

Your car looks sweet btw.

Edited by Black F6
  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Paul, mate, you got yourself a challenger... :) Also got this sick asss clip of yours and mine, and XRDOSE is also in it just at the end of it. Its 1.85mb and I tried uploadinf it onto photobucket but exceeds the limit. Dont know how to do it and not sure about how I would compress it? Any ideas guys? As I would like to show that to the members?

Black F6; Mate saw that 12.85, welldone, guessing its your PB right??? I taped you doing the smokin ssssssssss(that's what the commentator would say lol) just before you did that run in the 12.85...

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ok, here are some more of the good photos which I was able to get for you guys also... More to come if I can get those vids uploading.

BAXR6BOSSI.jpg

BLACKZXR1.jpg

BLACKZXR2.jpg

THRUST1.jpg

THRUST4.jpg

THRUST9.jpg

VIXENT5.jpg

VIXENT8.jpg

VIXENT9.jpg

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

that's got some squat!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I reckon.

How'd you go Paul? How'd the manual and clutch hold up?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...