Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

FKN Dogs man!

I hope you find the pr*ck!

On a separate note...

Has anyone elses forum view gone into a tab style setup? Mine has done this for the past day now and is getting really annoying. How do you change it back to the traditional long page view?

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

F*ucking bad luck mate, I hope you find the pr*cks and they get what they deserve!

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

sorry 2 hear dude! hope u find the bastards!

btw that ED IQUIK6 is the car I raced @ calder park think he ran a 14 or something.

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeh thanks guys... Ahhh was stolen from nearby of Queen Vic Market, early hours... As I stated its just a shocker to see your car gone... I had to walk around the block and see if I was in the right street or not... Just hope no one goes thru this, worst feeling...

Anyways, SHYXR; your right about at calder park, he was there a few weeks ago I believe ( I was at work so couldnt see it) but he blew his gearbox on the final run and wasn't happy with the times anyways for some reason...

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted
Anyways, SHYXR; your right about at calder park, he was there a few weeks ago I believe ( I was at work so couldnt see it) but he blew his gearbox on the final run and wasn't happy with the times anyways for some reason...

ahh that sucks didnt see that happen.....is it N/A 6? if it is 14s are pretty good.

im not SHYXR btw :blink:

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Sorry I meant XRDOSE, dont know why I wrote SHYXR??? Yeh anyways, just that...

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Spotted ORSMT6 at chadstone! ORSM Ford Cruisers on the front windscreen. Nice looking car from what I could see in an under cover car park. Black with some work done to the bonnet. Anyone know if they are on the forum?

Cheers

:innocent:

BAXR6BOSS. I do hope you get your car back in good condition. If they catch them I hope they throw the book at them. I hate thieving scumbags especially when it is your pride and joy taken!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: FTG, Victoria
Posted
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

I have sad news which really upset me yesterday. Found out just before I started work yesterday.... My car has been stolen and thought that I would share this with you guys... Also as a reminder to watch out for my car if anyone sees it. Most importantly beware of the parts and panels which might be posted up anywhere on the site or ebay perhaps... Thanks for the help of everyone once again and was great to have owned such a car

Here are the last photos I took of my car on Sunday...

Sad news mate, spotted a car that looked just like yours at knox the other day(had already seen the thread) I wrote down the plates to find out it wasn't yours.

Hope you get it back in good nick and the thieves get caught.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...