XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 11/11/08 09:04 AM Posted 11/11/08 09:04 AM (edited) Yeah I went down there for a look c (forgot it was on and went n got nandos and on my way out see some TUFF cars) Didn't stay for long and had a hard time getting out!! :(Saw FRY, YUSLOW and a car that looked just like F6TEEN but not the same plates. Should try to organize afew T's to head down there all park near each other? Edited 11/11/08 09:11 AM by XRSCAR
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 11/11/08 09:17 AM Posted 11/11/08 09:17 AM (edited) lol yeah I saw u too I was driving past u and u were driving in to the coles cars park Good stuff, was getting some subway for lunch!EDIT: I did go to the coles car park haha Edited 11/11/08 09:19 AM by PURVIE
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/11/08 09:48 AM Posted 11/11/08 09:48 AM (edited) Spotted SIKXE8 today on my way home from work.That thing looks pretty damn evil. Also saw WA2SLO (I think), stock lookin' Octane FG uterus.Looks nice too.I have a feeling it was a chick driving but I really can't be sure, didn't get a good look and that tint is nice and dark Edited 11/11/08 09:52 AM by Ghosti
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 11/11/08 08:23 PM Posted 11/11/08 08:23 PM spotted PURVIE at my place sprayin my rear calipers yesterday! haha thanks for u help man.
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/08 05:34 AM Posted 12/11/08 05:34 AM ANYONE WANT TO GO FOR A LITTLE CRUISE TONIGHT?
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 12/11/08 06:39 AM Posted 12/11/08 06:39 AM I'd love to, but I'm working tonight and this heat is ROYALLY fking me.
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 12/11/08 07:37 AM Posted 12/11/08 07:37 AM arhh I love air con :DI work nights DJ G! :( no cruising for me tonight!
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/08 10:52 AM Posted 12/11/08 10:52 AM I would of but just read this post lol
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/08 11:27 PM Posted 12/11/08 11:27 PM Think I saw SXCGRK last night at knox,
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 12/11/08 11:32 PM Posted 12/11/08 11:32 PM haha no worrries Mike, did they turn out alright in the end??? if you need a hand to do the fronts let me know, those ones should be easier
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now