kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 25/10/08 03:57 AM Posted 25/10/08 03:57 AM crazy...... whould have cost a bucket load to run
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 03:59 AM Posted 25/10/08 03:59 AM Speaking of crazy indian taxi drivers, I was in one of these xr6t cabs with the misses once and he raced a vx ss was funny as but scary at the same time
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 25/10/08 05:29 AM Posted 25/10/08 05:29 AM Is anyone crusein tonight?
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 05:44 AM Posted 25/10/08 05:44 AM every XR taxi I've noticed, their boot badging is all crooked.now theres FG xr taxi's.. quite jealous =p
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 25/10/08 06:17 AM Posted 25/10/08 06:17 AM Hey are you the bloke I saw at Darrens workshop with the Dumped oldschool ford?yeah, finally decided to join up since I got an xr6t aswellBring the XE and ill come just to check that, looks NUTS mate any pics?lol thanks man, yeah took it out last nite went to KK, I had a new member thread up with pics of it but it got deleted, I think I put it in the wrong section lol
monza1414 Member 58 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Cranny East Posted 25/10/08 08:12 AM Posted 25/10/08 08:12 AM Is anyone crusein tonight? I wouldve loved to but had a few bevvies now so im out :(
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/10/08 09:21 AM Posted 25/10/08 09:21 AM I've seen that taxi at the Croydon bottle o. It's not a turbo he's just got the badge there, and he's done a really bad job of it too!LOL what a freakin loserrrr ! does that fall into the category of the guys who buy plastic fake chrome wheel covers form supercheap auto and try and pass them off as alloy wheels??..... what a farkin :tosser: if I see him again I might see if he'll take the AU on at the next green and see what he says
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/10/08 12:45 PM Posted 25/10/08 12:45 PM lol thanks man, yeah took it out last nite went to KK, I had a new member thread up with pics of it but it got deleted, I think I put it in the wrong section lolDid I see you at Safeway at Capel last night/ this morning? If so that XE looks awesome
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 26/10/08 04:27 AM Posted 26/10/08 04:27 AM lol would of been friday night
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/10/08 07:22 AM Posted 26/10/08 07:22 AM Yeah it was. You pulled into the carpark as we drove out. Car sticks out! Looks good from what I saw mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now