Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Most people just drive up and down the princess don't they?

:bangcomputer: I'm just following the crowd?

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted (edited)

Hi guys, Might have to meet up later [mostly unlikely] as im going out for dinner now. I'll be at the city so I might see you guys there or maybe on my way back at

Princess HWY. :bangcomputer:

Edited by XR2DY4
  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

lol fair enough, just curious...... how many of u guys are comming?? hopefully its a big 1

:bangcomputer:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted

Saw xlnt6 (well I assume it was) on Toorak Road near Tooronga road this morning at about 8AM.... Although I was walking to work, not driving.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: FTG, Victoria
Posted

Is it 2 early to say.. What you wanna do NEXT FRIDAY :P?

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Twas a geat night!

There were a few groups hooning around, a few cops hiding like f*cking children in the bushes, a few drags, no traction (accept for that dude in the white F6 running slicks lol)

We got some mild footage of a few of us cruising around.

I can't get over how good the Dandy bypass is. Why there isn't 100 people on there is beyond me. Where was that road 5 years ago when the Dandy drags were in full effect on a Thursday night?

Good to meet a couple of you blokes too.

Haydn, post that vid up mate I wanna hear it! :ifiusethisimafag:

Edited by R-SPEC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...