Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I just saw you again this morning Purvie, going under the Hallam Rd bridge as I was entering it lol

I'm going to throw a rock at you next time so you see me hehe :stirthepot:

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted

haha not again! :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S/E Melb
Posted

saw BOOSTZ this morning on the s/e fwy this mornin

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: FTG, Victoria
Posted

I believe I saw ENVY on Wednesday near Dorset rd (going towards lilydale!)

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

saw PSIFRK & Johnny in our corperate box tonight @ the MCG

(Told ya I'd post it up!! :beerchug:)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Spotted PLAYNC at Keysie on Thursday. Hmm.

Also, RSP3C last night. Just near my place.

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Spotted a few xr's at Bell St Maccas last night as I went past :innocent:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

saw ORSMT's big blue ute , friday morning on Latrobe street..

anyone know HRTRIP.. silver gt..

nicely lowered. saw it on chapel that night

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MElbourne
Posted

spotted OHBABY at the knox car wash today around 1pm looking all nice and shiny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...