Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

How recently. I know of 1.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Last week or two.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mornington
Posted

Just finished fixing it half an hour ago. Lucky I have a ford mech for a Neighbour and he does a great job too. Really thorough. When you go back to wa? I wouldn't mind a feel Of the opt5 if your around?

september ... what are you doing thursday night

?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

You southern suburbs guys won't drive the KM's required to get to a drag strip. :stirthepot:

I still have no idea why you don't all just go to a test and tune day at Heathcote rather that fark about with organising a meet that you'll only have to pay more to enter anyway... Just pick a date and get the ball rolling.

They'd rather clock up 300kms driving up and down prinny hwy..lol

  • Like 4
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I usually have hearing problems when a v8 at full noise screams past me

Sorry mate you ran into that one.

yer I did walk into that.

too bad I wont need full noise to go past you

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

september ... what are you doing thursday night

?

Nothing, laying in the tray of my ute with a baseball bat.

  • Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...