bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/12 03:04 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:04 AM how the fk did you fly get such a big avi pic. fk!
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/12 03:08 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:08 AM Coz he is extra special as apposed to special like every 1 else
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/06/12 03:08 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:08 AM Thanks for pointing that out. 1
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/12 03:11 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:11 AM well at least I said we are all special
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/06/12 03:14 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:14 AM Sorry, I meant FF for mentioning your avi.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 03/06/12 03:17 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:17 AM I sense some ninja action
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/12 03:17 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:17 AM Ahhh a few people hav noticed the size of if it suddenly becomes small I won't b happy :(
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m Posted 03/06/12 03:20 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:20 AM Summernats on ONE hd 1
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/06/12 03:21 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:21 AM Ahhh a few people hav noticed the size of if it suddenly becomes small I won't b happy :(Need to look into this... Larger avi's are for DM's only. 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/06/12 03:26 AM Posted 03/06/12 03:26 AM A few times its been bought up about a few non DM members with big avi's..but nothing has been said like this time lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now