Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
Posted

SPOTTED: A whole bunch of f*&%tards in Templestowe. :P

Daztbo, Riff, MADTXI, K31th, EvilDaifu, Shyfrd, Paulie2256, Tonez and... I forget who else. :P

im always forgotten :( lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Sorry Kartal. I obviously didn't meet you.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
Posted

trueee.. well.. im adam, the one that left early :) just starting to get abit more active in the 6t scene..

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

She wants ya ff

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Hey Adam!

I'm Sarah or Max/Maxxy.

I just noticed that you are from the northern suburbs too. Good to know there is more of us! :)

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

This whole page page (so far) is northern suburbs crew

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

LOL....love how they say Rossi is BACK! Hahahahahahah please...he's only placed 2nd and it's been his first podium in 12months lol. When he's won a race and another placing..then you can start saying he's back.. /shakeshead

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Posted

It's a long season. Stoner will be back although the next race is Lorenzo's home race so will be hard to beat.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...