ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 02/05/12 10:25 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:25 AM lol
Bel@Pitlane Member 94 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Gender: Female Location: Frankston Posted 02/05/12 10:37 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:37 AM What's going on - Are you bullies picking on my husband????? :f*ckyou:I must say he makes the lycra look a lot sexier than I do! 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 15d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/05/12 10:44 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:44 AM Jeez, if I had of known that mentioning a 'spot' would rustle so many feathers I wouldn't have said anything. :S
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 02/05/12 10:48 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:48 AM Quote what you are replying to max! Your posts are not making any sense and I haven't even had a beer tonight!
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/05/12 10:48 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:48 AM (edited) Hahahah. Why I love this forum lolOne day jd! Looks awesome. Really liking stance nation and rotiforms pics they post on fb more and more lol. Very appealing to me. Pity I can't say the same about the price for the damn things haha :/Well then henz, we've seen you've wanted an auto in the past..so manual or auto? What's in tonyv's? Lol could be perfect timing? Mods already there with plenty of power!Welcome fpvfgs! Car ran nicely on the weekend. Attending ford nationals may 12?Also anyone know if glouvas car going to be ready for next weekend? Yes pazz, I'm looking at you for an answer. LolNothing like a sneaky double post an hr apart. Hahah Edited 02/05/12 10:50 AM by Shyfrd
Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 10:55 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:55 AM When is the next event on......
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 02/05/12 10:58 AM Posted 02/05/12 10:58 AM Who's goin ford nationals on the 12th? lol I am might even run my car
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/05/12 11:06 AM Posted 02/05/12 11:06 AM Wtf, well there was an event thread for it. Can't find it now though...deleted? 1
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 02/05/12 11:38 AM Posted 02/05/12 11:38 AM (edited) Hahahah. Why I love this forum lolOne day jd! Looks awesome. Really liking stance nation and rotiforms pics they post on fb more and more lol. Very appealing to me. Pity I can't say the same about the price for the damn things haha :/ Prob be on sale end of the yr or start of next, that's y it's not on rotiforms alreadyPazzo u said u like a5'sWhat about it's v8 bigger brother !!! Edited 02/05/12 11:39 AM by j.d 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 12:33 PM Posted 02/05/12 12:33 PM anyone here got any standard BA/BF rear springs I can buy??Got some you can borrow if you dont need them alot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now