ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 02/05/12 02:33 AM Posted 02/05/12 02:33 AM hi everyone im new to this forum. im in melbourne and love fords.. cheers lukeLet me guess, your preference is for supercharged ones though Welcome aboard Luke
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 02:54 AM Posted 02/05/12 02:54 AM White gs luke that ran 11's?
FKMF6 Member 26 Member For: 18y 27d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 02/05/12 03:04 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:04 AM Sif I could notice that lol. Cheers for letting me know you know the owner?yeswho tuned the black f6???nizproOnly black f6 I seen for the night was the one pazz thought was dre's old one lol. But then pazz said standard cooler?has standard cooler standard exhaust with hi flow cat e85 tuned
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 03:12 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:12 AM Ok
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 03:22 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:22 AM (edited) I don't get these cars with plates that end in 747, it's a passenger plane. It's not the fastest thing in the air or take off, would you not be better off with the plates likeXRTF18XRF111Fighter jets be the way to go yeah? Not some plane with overweight American's! Edited 02/05/12 03:23 AM by PAZZOnegger 3
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 8d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 03:27 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:27 AM Dillz is gona barr up when he sees the triple post.Wont be able to get his warn stick out quick enuff 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 03:31 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:31 AM Anyone wanna buy blu747 plates?This pic is getting around fb,, thought ill show pazz as hes the only one without it.. Ohh and fly 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 02/05/12 03:31 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:31 AM XMIG29 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/05/12 03:36 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:36 AM (edited) I sold my car monday night max,, wasnt meUh, you sold your car with your personalised plates? They are quite personal I would imagine that you would keep them. EDIT: Love the defect on the cop car! :D Edited 02/05/12 03:40 AM by MAXout
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/12 03:40 AM Posted 02/05/12 03:40 AM Was to a mate.. Plates are coming off when hes new ones gets delivered
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now