JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 27d Gender: Male Posted 04/03/12 05:25 AM Posted 04/03/12 05:25 AM How about a 6sp aristo as a daily. I'll be selling later in the year once car is resprayed and built motor in.That wagon had nsw plates and owner said "it had 465" but whether it does or not is another thing?Hey mate, sound's like a beast but unfortunately im definately going the Supra route, I've alway's loved them and it's time to step into 1, as my Capri will be my HWY car so the Supra will fill in the daily duties just nicely, that's not to say it wont end up with a few decent bolt on mod's, I have a mate with a Cressida with stock unopened 2J with just BC cam's and spring's and a 3540 and it made 420rwkw like having a sh!t...anyone had a jog with the black supra yetIf it's the black rugged looking thing with the dinted 1/4, different colored front bar and is on E85, he was shown a clean pair of heel's by about 5 length's on about 3 occasion's...
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 06:21 AM Posted 04/03/12 06:21 AM (edited) I came out after 3, most people don't look at my car twice until I dose past them, I jog and cruise with EJ most of the time.I saw a black supra out but didn't get a chance to run it.Definitely not HPf car, I was behind/next to him trying to get him going but he wouldn't go.I'll be out next week, but probably not till after 3 again. I'll bring my 315 jogging shoes so I can get moving faster.Hey man, whats a good twin turbo upgrade for these?any idea how much hi flowed standard turbos can handle?I see a lot of people going the single turbo setup, im assuming you would lose a lot of power down low this way? Edited 04/03/12 06:24 AM by kvbaby
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 06:24 AM Posted 04/03/12 06:24 AM (edited) repost Edited 04/03/12 06:24 AM by kvbaby
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 08:08 AM Posted 04/03/12 08:08 AM spotted:About to be stolen by Dre.LOL looks clean there even though its dirty as fk. Dre can buy mine and I will go buy his hahahhahahah
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 08:16 AM Posted 04/03/12 08:16 AM Thanks it's alright.Pretty sh*t time 11.4 @130mph 1.7 60ft, still getting used to notchy 6sp manual. Got a few more mods happening this week so should have the power to break into the 10's with not so perfect gear shifts.that's mint these things are the biggest sleepers!!!!! My mate had one for like 6months I couldnt belive how well it went had around 290ish rwk and he was a p plater and the cops didnt bother him wat so ever LOL
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 04/03/12 08:25 AM Posted 04/03/12 08:25 AM 1 vt was trying to sell the car but no luck. Top guy though2 is this wagon a Ve. If so, cam, blower and e85 will get 460 easy. 3 what happened to starting from dead stop. Don't understand this top end sh*t. Doesn't really prove anything but that's just me
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 09:14 AM Posted 04/03/12 09:14 AM what happened to starting from dead stop. Don't understand this top end sh*t. Doesn't really prove anything but that's just meOne day you will own a fast car. Then you willunderstand.. 1
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 04/03/12 09:25 AM Posted 04/03/12 09:25 AM Last Friday saw a white fg f6 ute with black strickers on the bonnet and sides. Is he a member here, looked quite good
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/12 09:27 AM Posted 04/03/12 09:27 AM stop pussy footing around et and buy a ford already!
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 04/03/12 09:34 AM Posted 04/03/12 09:34 AM One day you will own a fast car. Then you willunderstand..lol.. a proper race is from a dead stop mate not a 2nd gear 80k roll on, do you see cars on the track roll on...?if you race from the lights and catch the other guy at like 200 that doesnt mean you've won either!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now