Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 13/08/11 01:21 AM Posted 13/08/11 01:21 AM sounds like u all had a pretty good night for u guys on the hwy. 5 trees cruiser?! that's crazyand back to the top of the page..whos monster garrett is that freeze??
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 13/08/11 01:29 AM Posted 13/08/11 01:29 AM blue R-spec typhoon wiped out 5 trees last nite in front of sandown, lookd like a write off hope no one round here.Not Hayden I hope.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/11 01:45 AM Posted 13/08/11 01:45 AM I was thiking the same thing ^^ when I read blue rspec..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/11 01:48 AM Posted 13/08/11 01:48 AM shy: my 45 I was talking crap about lol
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/08/11 03:16 AM Posted 13/08/11 03:16 AM Glad I went home when I did now.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/08/11 03:18 AM Posted 13/08/11 03:18 AM I went out for a quick jog last night. didnt see anyone from here I dont think. saw a silver ba/bf xr get pulled over. but yer sh*t load of people on the sides like dre said.the only thing I spotted was a blue FG xrt sedan running from the popo. he flew past me at 150+ easy, firstly I thought he was racing but nup a second later the popo flew past too.but yer agreed lots of V8 commos out.
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/08/11 04:12 AM Posted 13/08/11 04:12 AM I was out bout 2am still a fair few cars out I had a play with a blue f6 xr8 bonnet was bloody nice wnt good to if ua on here mate nice rig
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 13/08/11 04:37 AM Posted 13/08/11 04:37 AM stainless mobile is ill.wasnt out lastnight... 1
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/11 04:49 AM Posted 13/08/11 04:49 AM That Typhoon had a hard impact, he must have been jogging pretty quickly as from what I seen the 5 odd tree's snapped and ripped out of the ground were anywhere from 5 to 8 inches round easily...Car was a total loss...
Emosh99 Member 260 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 13/08/11 04:51 AM Posted 13/08/11 04:51 AM the only thing I spotted was a blue FG xrt sedan running from the popo. he flew past me at 150+ easy, firstly I thought he was racing but nup a second later the popo flew past too.all I can say is fg 1 - ve 0
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now