STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/08/11 12:56 PM Posted 05/08/11 12:56 PM shy you need to start your own dream thread, then you and dillz can smoke each others poles in there 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/08/11 12:58 PM Posted 05/08/11 12:58 PM You and me, sober, Prinny next fri. Don't puss out.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 05/08/11 12:59 PM Posted 05/08/11 12:59 PM Hahahahaha that is all
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/08/11 01:00 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:00 PM A whole bunch of police on prin in oakleigh. Not many cars out.I will be heading out.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/11 01:04 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:04 PM Snoop a loop
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/08/11 01:05 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:05 PM I agree with shy. HENZ...you gotta gimme some tips when claiming tax on utes? I have nfi what im allowed or should be claiming shy dont stress about mods just yet hahahahah you gotta get the ute first. ooooohh Dillz Vs Stainless next fri?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/08/11 01:06 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:06 PM Man I got way more clutches then him, I got this..
Emosh99 Member 260 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/08/11 01:13 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:13 PM Anyone around hoppers?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 05/08/11 01:56 PM Posted 05/08/11 01:56 PM haha coming from the biggest pole smoker of all stainless haha. the amount of random posts in threads u n henz make I will though, wen I get the ute lol.true fordfreak but ive been set on an fg for a few months now, just a matter of ditching the bf now and getting the fg cheap as
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 05/08/11 02:26 PM Posted 05/08/11 02:26 PM Dillz I thought you were in construction?Basically if your self employed, tradie, whatever. You CAN buy a sedan but at the end of the day you can only claim a % of the vehicle. (Which you then need to justify with a log book)Or you can buy what is classified as a "commercial vehicle" ute, van etc... and no need for a percentage. 100% tax deductable... If you're self employed in any way, shape or form, you would be crazy not to!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now