Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

The owner, when dis you last see it? From what I could see it had

Full PW Race Plenum kit.

Bigger front on turbo.

Built motor (well that's what he said)

4" dump & 3 1/2".

Also had argents and brembos.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

when I was at springy wasnt long ago, was talking to danny said the owner said it should make 450 then he tuned it and made 350 lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Haha, wow. Ild be Pissed if I had all that gear and only made 350. But I wouldnt say I had an extra 100kw.

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

350 vs 450 is a huge difference!!! Did he mean 450 @ flywheel? Cause 350 would be about 420-30...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Left my ute at homelast night n took out a black 300c srt8, my ute was dirty and I didn't have to worry about canaries. Lucky as there was cops everywhere!

Followed VIPXRT up chapel, saw RSPEC (white f6) on chapel too.

Cruised next to L8RHSV back down the prinny. Also spotted the usual stainless/ rlquik/ kv.

Yeah that was me down Chapel you spotted, what were you driving?

There were plenty of boys in blue, I spotted and cruised next to a Blue BF Rspec a G6ET Blue and a silver XR6T Ba or Bf with chrome 20's all very nice cars tried to get your attention to say hi but did the bolt as there were way to many I mena way too many as it must have been a blitz.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Says right there man, black SRT8 lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I turned into the carpark in front of you I think.

And yea definitely a blitz.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Anybody no much about that silver RX5 that gets out on the Prin? Nice sleeper.

My target when cars back on road ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...