saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/04/05 07:47 AM Posted 22/04/05 07:47 AM PM sentCan you send a Pm this way too please.Rob
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 22/04/05 08:31 AM Posted 22/04/05 08:31 AM Me too please
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/04/05 09:41 AM Posted 22/04/05 09:41 AM Are these the similar or same as the Shift Kit.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 22/04/05 10:29 AM Posted 22/04/05 10:29 AM yes georgeScotty
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/04/05 10:31 AM Posted 22/04/05 10:31 AM yes georgeScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Scotty ...........how much
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 22/04/05 10:57 AM Posted 22/04/05 10:57 AM their website (shiftkits.com.au) advertises them delivered to ones door for $85.Scotty
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 23/04/05 08:33 AM Posted 23/04/05 08:33 AM I ordered one of these today. They better be good Scotty or I'll tell everyone you pay a stuntman to perform your burnouts for you. Oops!Rob
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 23/04/05 02:23 PM Posted 23/04/05 02:23 PM I fitted one to my Turbo last month and man for the price I get big chirpies and I've only got 222rwkw.Piss easy to fit as well.Best bang for buck trans mod yet.Brett.
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 24/04/05 11:57 PM Author Posted 24/04/05 11:57 PM sorry I didnt get back to you earlier but yes this mod would be the best mod you can do to improve your time down the 1/4 mile. for the money it has been worth up to .5 of a second diff.....jeff
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/04/05 12:03 AM Posted 25/04/05 12:03 AM I just ordered one for my car; do they come with detailed instructions on how to fit them? Would a competent mechanic be able to do it ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now