JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 22/04/05 10:52 PM Posted 22/04/05 10:52 PM I am the hoff king always have been and no-one will ever out Hoff me!!!
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 23/04/05 06:06 AM Posted 23/04/05 06:06 AM I am the hoff king always have been and no-one will ever out Hoff me!!! riiiiiiight, good luck with that...Dave.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 25/04/05 06:43 AM Posted 25/04/05 06:43 AM I am the hoff king always have been and no-one will ever out Hoff me!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Stupid hoff
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 25/04/05 10:25 AM Posted 25/04/05 10:25 AM Well, I've been waiting days for someone to say this but no one did ... so ..wish you'd all just fuch hoff ... :o:ermm:
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 25/04/05 10:29 AM Posted 25/04/05 10:29 AM Well, I've been waiting days for someone to say this but no one did ... so ..wish you'd all just fuch hoff ... :o:ermm:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can think of something similar that you can do :o
Patski Member 23 Member For: 15y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Port Macquarie Posted 04/01/12 10:17 AM Posted 04/01/12 10:17 AM simon quoted me about 2 and a half with the box. remember im going from auto to manual! im happy with 250rwkw and no I only drive the car on weekends cause I have a work van so I dont give it a hard time at all! I just miss manual and to spend 6000 on the t56 it might feel useless cause im not wanting anymore power!$2500 for a t5 Box
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/12 10:29 AM Posted 04/01/12 10:29 AM 7 years ago..They're a bit cheaper now.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 04/01/12 10:39 AM Posted 04/01/12 10:39 AM Loll
Patski Member 23 Member For: 15y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Port Macquarie Posted 05/01/12 10:39 AM Posted 05/01/12 10:39 AM $2500 for a t5 BoxSoz I mean T56 was quoted $3890 only looking into changing it cause I wanted the Opt 3 clutch but am going to get the opt5 for now so I can keep the t5 untill it lets go (touch wood) then when it does get the T56 then just swap the clutch ova
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now