Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 22/04/05 09:52 AM Posted 22/04/05 09:52 AM AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!The dreaded orangeman and his super-modding powers...
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 22/04/05 09:53 AM Posted 22/04/05 09:53 AM Oh, and congratulations to the guys who are now mods...More mods can never be a bad thing...Can it....Guys....GUYS?!?!? Lumpy
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 22/04/05 09:59 AM Posted 22/04/05 09:59 AM Seems we have lost one already.Already ..............but so quick Yes, already. As in was a new moderator yesterday, and does not appear as one today...
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 22/04/05 10:26 AM Posted 22/04/05 10:26 AM Seems we have lost one already.Already ..............but so quick Yes, already. As in was a new moderator yesterday, and does not appear as one today...Joy to the world, we will we will we will not be beatenScotty
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/04/05 10:26 AM Posted 22/04/05 10:26 AM Seems we have lost one already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Already ..............but so quick <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, already. As in was a new moderator yesterday, and does not appear as one today...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>He must be having his long weekend
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 22/04/05 11:31 AM Posted 22/04/05 11:31 AM Seems we have lost one already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You mean me? If you're referring to the "group" designation thingie under my nic I just decided I didn't really need the "moderator" title to help me to do the job. If I need to make my presence felt I can do just as good as a "donating member".PS I'm a lazy buggger by nature so I don't want you guys giving me too much to do OK?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 22/04/05 11:39 AM Posted 22/04/05 11:39 AM Sic 'em Jeff!
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/05 11:42 AM Posted 22/04/05 11:42 AM I like the way you think Turbo6man
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 23/04/05 03:15 AM Posted 23/04/05 03:15 AM Seems we have lost one already.You mean me? If you're referring to the "group" designation thingie under my nic I just decided I didn't really need the "moderator" title to help me to do the job. If I need to make my presence felt I can do just as good as a "donating member".PS I'm a lazy buggger by nature so I don't want you guys giving me too much to do OK?So Jeff,have you relinquished your moderator role or not? Cause newer members may find this important !!Scotty
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 23/04/05 01:01 PM Posted 23/04/05 01:01 PM Newer members will find out soon enough Scotty ... :blush:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now