Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/04/05 04:47 AM Posted 07/04/05 04:47 AM Brian what can I say but, my goodness man that is just plain wicked What have you done to strenthen the diff and CVs etc as the torque must be enormous.BTW well done mate , cant wait for it too arrive home
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/05 05:16 AM Posted 07/04/05 05:16 AM Brian what can I say but, my goodness man that is just plain wicked What have you done to strenthen the diff and CVs etc as the torque must be enormous.BTW well done mate , cant wait for it too arrive home <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, Diff should be OK, CV's will probably break again.I can always turn the boost down; 9lb yields a lowly 340rwkw.I can't pick the car up for another 4 weeks anyway, as I'm off to the UK at the end of next week on business.Brian
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 07/04/05 06:45 AM Posted 07/04/05 06:45 AM "... I'll give you an update on Brian's car. 502 rwkw on 20 psi @ 6500 rpm... ":w00t: H O L Y C R A P ! ! ! !
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/05 09:10 AM Posted 07/04/05 09:10 AM
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 07/04/05 07:21 PM Posted 07/04/05 07:21 PM Brian man you are crazy but love your work.Pity it looks like I will not see it when I am down that way early may.Ian
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 07/04/05 11:11 PM Posted 07/04/05 11:11 PM Brian what can I say but, my goodness man that is just plain wicked What have you done to strenthen the diff and CVs etc as the torque must be enormous.BTW well done mate , cant wait for it too arrive home Thanks, Diff should be OK, CV's will probably break again.I can always turn the boost down; 9lb yields a lowly 340rwkw.I can't pick the car up for another 4 weeks anyway, as I'm off to the UK at the end of next week on business.BrianJust send the car up to Qld Brian. We'll run it in for you, no charge.
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Need one.. Posted 07/04/05 11:18 PM Author Posted 07/04/05 11:18 PM A M A Z I N G! Brian, in all seriousness mate, that is trully awesome. How do you expect to hold traction on the road with that sort of power? I really struggle in my car...but yours makes mine look like a stocky!Roll the guards and fill them with 315's I reckon...How will your car compare to the Project XR6T one just recently posted, by Spiko?
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/04/05 11:42 PM Posted 07/04/05 11:42 PM Thanks Dave,Tyres are unresolved.Tuning is still progressing. It was 515rwkw at the same boost about 30 minutes ago, so it's getting very close to 700rwhp on PULP.Spiko called me a while ago, and we're going to try to catch up in Sydney today.Our cars are very very different, in terms of trans, ecu, IC, turbo, injectors etc etc.What is similar, is that we've both spent a lot of money, and have a lot of patience.Brian
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 07/04/05 11:50 PM Posted 07/04/05 11:50 PM Brian that is great results, that just smashes that crappers out of my 503 rwHP on 16 psi...Well done Nizpro...jeff
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/04/05 12:55 AM Posted 08/04/05 12:55 AM Brian what can I say but, my goodness man that is just plain wicked What have you done to strenthen the diff and CVs etc as the torque must be enormous.BTW well done mate , cant wait for it too arrive home Thanks, Diff should be OK, CV's will probably break again.I can always turn the boost down; 9lb yields a lowly 340rwkw.I can't pick the car up for another 4 weeks anyway, as I'm off to the UK at the end of next week on business.BrianJust send the car up to Qld Brian. We'll run it in for you, no charge. AgreedScotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now