Dan K Member 40 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: Stanthorpe Qld Posted 14/03/05 08:31 AM Posted 14/03/05 08:31 AM When I had my car on the dyno the other day at Bodgy Brothers . (prehistoric dyno). The guy there told me that if you do not buckle the seatbelt before a dyno run, the computer registers this and changes the ignition timing to reduce performance. IS THIS TRUE???? Or was his hands in his pants???
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 14/03/05 08:35 AM Posted 14/03/05 08:35 AM When I had my car on the dyno the other day at Bodgy Brothers . (prehistoric dyno). The guy there told me that if you do not buckle the seatbelt before a dyno run, the computer registers this and changes the ignition timing to reduce performance. IS THIS TRUE???? Or was his hands in his pants???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I highly doubt its true.
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 7d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 14/03/05 08:36 AM Posted 14/03/05 08:36 AM When I had my car on the dyno the other day at Bodgy Brothers . (prehistoric dyno). The guy there told me that if you do not buckle the seatbelt before a dyno run, the computer registers this and changes the ignition timing to reduce performance. IS THIS TRUE???? Or was his hands in his pants???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>In the pants for sure
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/03/05 08:37 AM Posted 14/03/05 08:37 AM I don't know why he said that but he's pulling your leg :lol:
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/03/05 03:49 PM Posted 14/03/05 03:49 PM I don't know why he said that but he's pulling your leg :lol:I don't think that's a leg he's pulling! :lol:
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 14/03/05 08:54 PM Posted 14/03/05 08:54 PM a 'bullsh1t' chooSorry, I've got a cold.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 14/03/05 11:20 PM Posted 14/03/05 11:20 PM Mine automatically drops back to standard tune if I have an open can in the car!
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/03/05 11:29 PM Posted 14/03/05 11:29 PM Who told u this crap!! LOL, his hands are down his pants for sure, way way down.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 28d Posted 14/03/05 11:45 PM Posted 14/03/05 11:45 PM Well if said it it must be true. that's it Im never wearing a seatbelt again..............I suppose the same would apply to rear seatbelts as well so my kids are going to just hang on to each other
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: South oz Posted 15/03/05 12:57 AM Posted 15/03/05 12:57 AM I suppose the next story he tells you will be.......that if you turn the air con,lights, window wipers, hazzard lights all on that you will gain a extra 50rwkw.....this dyno opperator sounds like a TOSSER!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now