jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Posted 07/03/05 09:59 AM Posted 07/03/05 09:59 AM Maguires High Gloss Gel, its a bit expensive but being a gel you get a lot more in the bottle than several cans of spray and the stuff lasts ages even if you left your car a couple weeks it still looks like you just armoralled em a couple days ago.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree totally!! Have been using the gloss for 8 months and it is the best by far. Have tried the rest. I also use it on my work car and it cops a flogging and still looks good!!Cragin<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep.........as it states on the bottle "Last weeks not days"Tried them all this is good oil
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/03/05 10:22 AM Posted 07/03/05 10:22 AM I know most of your T's wouldn't venture off the tarmac often, but drive on dirt roads and you'll soon give up the idea of tyre gloss. I've tried just about everything but nothing will stop the dust from sticking like sh*t to a blanket. Trent.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 07/03/05 10:35 AM Posted 07/03/05 10:35 AM Maguires Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel. First application ... 45 mins wait ... Second application ... must be applied in shaded area with sunnies on. :o ... lasts and lasts and lasts ...
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/03/05 01:36 PM Posted 07/03/05 01:36 PM I use any cheap silicon spray. There are few brands that cost $3-$5 per large can. I put it on ever time I wash the car, about once a week.
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 07/03/05 03:31 PM Posted 07/03/05 03:31 PM Maguires Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel. First application ... 45 mins wait ... Second application ... must be applied in shaded area with sunnies on. :o ... lasts and lasts and lasts ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 07/03/05 10:03 PM Posted 07/03/05 10:03 PM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks ... I think ...
Guest Rota_Motor Guests Posted 08/03/05 08:48 AM Posted 08/03/05 08:48 AM hey Glen, if you still havent got anything, I'll try to grab some stuff from work, seems to do a good job on all the customers cars.and I'll need some now I have a BA for myself, especially if I get the 18's I have my eye on.
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/03/05 11:43 AM Posted 08/03/05 11:43 AM Maguires Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel. First application ... 45 mins wait ... Second application ... must be applied in shaded area with sunnies on. ... lasts and lasts and lasts ...Yep.. I hate to admit but I have to agree with Ole Kenny... its the best stuff
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/05 02:43 PM Author Posted 08/03/05 02:43 PM hey Glen, if you still havent got anything, I'll try to grab some stuff from work, seems to do a good job on all the customers cars.and I'll need some now I have a BA for myself, especially if I get the 18's I have my eye on.Sounds good to me.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/03/05 02:50 PM Posted 08/03/05 02:50 PM Maguires Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel. First application ... 45 mins wait ... 45mins!! You got too much time on your hands Kenny
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now