Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
No worries Dave R.

Recieved on 11/4/05 at 12.25pm.

You're in son!!!!

:thumbsup:

:innocent:

  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boronia, Vic
Posted

Fred,

I did mine online as well, am I in for the Dyno ?

Regards,

Daniel

Guest fredwho
  • Guests
Posted
Fred,

I did mine online as well, am I in for the Dyno ?

Regards,

Daniel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, Saturday 09/04/2005 at 11.50am.

For the record, we have (I am sorry, don't know your forum nicknames):

Dagabond

Grant Thompson

Dave Wilkin

Matt Cosentino

Daniel Swiderski

Craig Geeson

Richard SBA-503

Daniel Stagg

Dutchie

Tracey Aldred

Matt Dahl

Mark Rowlands

Robert Hingston

Arron FINER6

Jonathan Barker

Luke Dove

Robin Pollet

Paul Hart

Cary Lee

Alex Gatiragis

Rob COBRA

Dave TGS139

Matthew Bell

David PASHEN

Plus another one or two I haven't got right in front of me.

Is going to be an awesome day.

Oh, and it seems that Nizpro wants to also be in on the act in bringing down Brian's car.

The latest claim is 591 rear wheel kilowatts! Should be huge.

Oh, and you will be surprised at what else turns up.

Miss it and you may as well be dead :crybaby:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
18 actually applications received in total noting that this includes a 3 Commodores. Does this mean some people haven't actually entered yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant see this slackers name on the list..... :crybaby:

WhiteTee

I'll let you know after tommorow how it's fairing....

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boronia, Vic
Posted

WooooHooooo, looks like a fantastic turnout :crybaby:

Great news to hear that Brians bringing his beast along :pinch:

Ok, Need to make sure that the battery's fully charged for the digital camera.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 3d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted
Yep, Saturday 09/04/2005 at 11.50am.

For the record, we have (I am sorry, don't know your forum nicknames):

Dagabond

Grant Thompson

Dave Wilkin

Matt Cosentino

Daniel Swiderski

Craig Geeson

Richard SBA-503

Daniel Stagg

Dutchie

Tracey Aldred

Matt Dahl

Mark Rowlands

Robert Hingston

Arron FINER6

Jonathan Barker

Luke Dove

Robin Pollet

Paul Hart

Cary Lee

Alex Gatiragis

Rob COBRA

Dave TGS139

Matthew Bell

David PASHEN

Plus another one or two I haven't got right in front of me.

Is going to be an awesome day.

Oh, and it seems that Nizpro wants to also be in on the act in bringing down Brian's car.

The latest claim is 591 rear wheel kilowatts! Should be huge.

Oh, and you will be surprised at what else turns up.

Miss it and you may as well be dead  :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, this is going to be great Fred! Thanks for arranging this mate. What an awesome turnout - I'm hangin' to find out which suprises might turn up :pinch:

I can only be the from 9am-10.30am. Is there any chance I can get on the dyno earlier in the day?

Can't wait :pinch:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

I got problems ladies and gentlemen, with the car that is...I highly doubt it will be ready by tomorrow...

my apoligies.

Dave

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Sorry guys, I won't be able to go. My car is having some work done on the auto and isn't ready.

Geea. :crybaby:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
18 actually applications received in total noting that this includes a 3 Commodores. Does this mean some people haven't actually entered yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant see this slackers name on the list..... :pinch:

WhiteTee

I'll let you know after tommorow how it's fairing....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya bastards you forgot me :crybaby:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
My car is having some work done on the auto and isn't ready.

Geea. :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't tell me you blew the auto again :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...