phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 08/12/06 06:50 AM Author Posted 08/12/06 06:50 AM Add to that, I am about to get of my ass and go to the cricket.Scotty←
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/12/06 09:09 AM Posted 08/12/06 09:09 AM My wife and I are expecting to have another baby in July.We had the 8 week scan today and it is the size of a Cashew and a heart rate of 130bpm.All is looking good, thought I would share the news.←congratulations how many children do you have now?<div class='bbimg'></div>shazzy←Just the one boy at the moment.I would like another boy, but SWMBO would like a girl.Either way I will be happy.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/12/06 09:33 AM Posted 08/12/06 09:33 AM Congrats Zap
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/12/06 06:43 PM Posted 09/12/06 06:43 PM Just finished work and so happy about that.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 10/12/06 02:39 AM Posted 10/12/06 02:39 AM Just finished work and so happy about that.←Gotta be happy bout that.. But I thought youd be looking at the back of your eyelids rather than posting??
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 10/12/06 04:15 AM Posted 10/12/06 04:15 AM Got accepted into a Bachelor of Science at UNE so I start that next year. Should be fun I guess.Lumpy
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/12/06 06:23 AM Posted 10/12/06 06:23 AM LP, is that for rock hunting ?
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 10/12/06 06:31 AM Posted 10/12/06 06:31 AM LP, is that for rock hunting ?←In theory at least Zap.I took the Geology units and some hippie sustainable earth things along with the compulsories... Off Campus, but full time study.Lumpy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/12/06 02:17 PM Author Posted 10/12/06 02:17 PM onya lumpy you will be playing in the dirt before you know it shazzy
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/12/06 08:55 AM Posted 11/12/06 08:55 AM Great......so now it's Austudy instead!!!Good stuff B
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now