Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/11/06 12:09 AM Posted 16/11/06 12:09 AM that's a really good STAT mark. congrats!!the stat test is pretty much an iq test, you must have really good problem solving skills ←Cheers, Mate. I think it was just luck. I didn't expect it at all. I finished it in around an hour and triple checked it and still left with 40 minutes to go! Lumpy
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/11/06 12:11 AM Posted 16/11/06 12:11 AM Problem 'solving' skills..... Congrats Lumpy! ←Problem: TrentSolution: Dags HouseLumpy
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/11/06 12:15 AM Posted 16/11/06 12:15 AM Good work . So what's it going to be Lumpy, Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer or Dole bludging Artist.←Probably Geologist of all things That's assuming that I "Stay The Course" Lumpy ←Oh a bull artist how fitting ←Well there'd be no shortage of mentors and professionals in that field around here to help me out!...HI JEFF Lumpy
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/11/06 12:19 AM Posted 16/11/06 12:19 AM Just received my STAT test results back. Them thar ones that allow me into university!Verbal STAT Score:...........175...........Percentile Rank: 97.3Quantitative STAT Score: 188...........Percentile Rank: 99.1Overall STAT Score:..........179...........Percentile Rank: 99.5STAT results, which are reported as:*STAT Scores, which are reported on a scale ranging from 100 to 200. STAT scores are comparable across different versions of the test and between different years.*a percentile rank, which indicates the percentage of candidates who had a STAT score less than your STAT score. It is calculated as a comparative score against a cumulative population of candidates who sat for the test in previous years.Lumpy ←So, you are smarter than 99% of those that have taken this test previously. I guess that counts for something...←Hey! Just because I left out the statistic that 99.7% of people who take this test are VW drivers doesn't mean it shouldn't count!Lumpy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/11/06 02:41 PM Author Posted 20/11/06 02:41 PM Well Done Lumpy keep up the good work.. get the books happening shazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/11/06 02:42 PM Author Posted 20/11/06 02:42 PM Just found out that I got selected for a job interview for a promotion.Bring on tuesday next week←How did you get on ?shazzy
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 21/11/06 10:33 AM Posted 21/11/06 10:33 AM Just found out that I got selected for a job interview for a promotion.Bring on tuesday next week←How did you get on ?shazzy←Yeah I got a call the friday of that same week and yeah I did good Now I just gotta wait for my current boss to let me go.. Im thinking it wont be untill late January 2007 before I go.Anyone see that cockroach?? Thanks for asking to Shaz
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/11/06 11:08 AM Author Posted 21/11/06 11:08 AM Onya Rev.. hope all goes to plan shazzy
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 27/11/06 08:17 AM Posted 27/11/06 08:17 AM YAY Finally moved in to my OWN home woohoo. I actually own it...well the bank does, but that's just a technicality.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/11/06 11:39 AM Author Posted 27/11/06 11:39 AM YAY Finally moved in to my OWN home woohoo. I actually own it...well the bank does, but that's just a technicality.←Congrats NT.. that's a great feeling...got some pics?and its "till DEBT do us part" shazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now