Jump to content

What age bracket do you fall into?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
The age and weight thing with women is bulldust I recon! Whats the big deal anyway we all old, its just fact of life!  :blush:

Why hide the little facts when a picture tells a 1000 words  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spit:

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
Why hide the little facts when a picture tells a 1000 words  :spoton:

Cheers  :pinch:

I think my 30 years of age is well represented, I think the cape makes me look slimmer! :pinch:

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 16d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

this thread, in someways, has turned into a who is the spoiltest brat competion or mine is bigger than yours or has been bigger than yours in recent years competion! :spoton:

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
this thread, in someways, has turned into a who is the spoiltest brat competion or mine is bigger than yours or has been bigger than yours in recent years competion! :gooff:

I suppose it's all in the way you read it. I certainly have'nt taken it that way.

I think it may be a bit presumptous of you to assume peoples postions in life, and say just because they are young and have a T they are spoilt and have not earned it for themselves. You don't know who they are? :spoton:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Why hide the little facts when a picture tells a 1000 words  :spoton:

Cheers  :spit:

I think my 30 years of age is well represented, I think the cape makes me look slimmer! :gooff:

I think it takes at 10kg and 5 years off you JB..

And the red goes well with your eyes....

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Why hide the little facts when a picture tells a 1000 words  :spoton:

Cheers  :spit:

I think my 30 years of age is well represented, I think the cape makes me look slimmer! :gooff:

I think it takes at 10kg and 5 years off you JB..

And the red goes well with your eyes....

Thanks Blonk, :wtf: just trying to get those kilos shed from christmas,

Couple more and I'm ready to fly again.

Nearly There :spit:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

Whilst you old farts blabber on... :lol:

I'm pretty suprised with the demographic displayed... 20-24 yo being the largest! I thought I was in a sexy minority (dammit!) :w00t2:

Miyagi

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 16d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
this thread, in someways, has turned into a who is the spoiltest brat competion or mine is bigger than yours or has been bigger than yours in recent years competion! :SWMBO:

I suppose it's all in the way you read it. I certainly have'nt taken it that way.

I think it may be a bit presumptous of you to assume peoples postions in life, and say just because they are young and have a T they are spoilt and have not earned it for themselves. You don't know who they are? :innocent:

You do have a point JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...