ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/02/05 03:03 AM Posted 01/02/05 03:03 AM I have 2600km on my set with highway and city driving with very little sign of wear . Dunlop SP3000 Do some 3rd gear skids, that will show you what a sign of wear looks like.Scotty
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/02/05 04:16 AM Posted 01/02/05 04:16 AM Replaced my tyres today at the grand old age of 55000 km! (Dunlop SP3000s). Admittedly 90% of my driving is between Syd and Canberra however, in the city I tend to drive like a complete B@stard. I certainly never expected them to last that long, what the hell is wrong with me?What colour blouse should I wear?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think with 55k on the clock, pink is in order. :lol: Geez, I am hoping to get 40k outa mine, same driving style/regime, so I will opt for white at the moment.How can you guys afford new rubber of this calibre so often.I gotta get a better job
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 01/02/05 04:45 AM Posted 01/02/05 04:45 AM I got one Drag meet out of my first ones so that would be 7x 1/4 of a mile. My councellor sells me tyres now.....jeff
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/02/05 06:52 AM Posted 01/02/05 06:52 AM + the 20K's to the track & home & to the tyre shop the next day, bloody liar Jeff. Must of done at least 69K (why I picked that number is beyond me)Scotty
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/05 07:19 AM Posted 01/02/05 07:19 AM 110,000 on a set of re-92 fitted to an AU. I'm ashamed OK!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Youre a legend, I would have gone through 4 sets in that time. Good job
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/05 07:27 AM Posted 01/02/05 07:27 AM (edited) Im going to get between 23 to 25,000 I reckon.Need to settle down a bit and drive more conservitvely. I could have got a lot more out ot these, my first set if I had tried.What a load of I talk. How can you drive like a grown up when the cars so much funIf theres a choice between this... or this... I go for this.... everytime :lol: Edited 01/02/05 07:30 AM by Gavin Conroy
dave- Member 157 Member For: 21y 9m 18d Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/05 07:28 AM Posted 01/02/05 07:28 AM Some of the tyre milage posted here would make honda drivers look good!!! The go pedal is on the right you girls!!! How can you guys afford new rubber of this calibre so often.I gotta get a better job <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Close! You get a job where they pay for new ones
xrchris Member 30 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/02/05 01:52 AM Posted 02/02/05 01:52 AM Im looking to get about 40k out of mine (about 8K to go) but I wish they would hurry up! I'm gunna get 18" rims and tyres from Tempte.I want a Blueprint blouse so I can look pretty and coordinated
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 02/02/05 06:55 AM Posted 02/02/05 06:55 AM Jeez only got 15k out of my first pair of SP9000's of course that included a couple of runs out to WSID, that will cut into your tyre life reeeaaaalllly quick, just put Goodyear F1's on it and hoping they last as long as the 9000's. They are not as good in anyway compared to the 9000's on the road though.RegardsM GPS. Kept the old sp9000 fronts for at least 2 more runs out to WSID
rex13bt Member 38 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Posted 02/02/05 09:54 AM Posted 02/02/05 09:54 AM I just replaced the SP3000's at 37 000Km. I'm fairly happy with that as it is the longest I’ve got out of a performance tyre.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now