Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 26/01/05 09:07 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:07 AM I just want to know peoples results with edit so far ?? and if they were running a piggyback how much more or less power it made and if it any better to drive ??I dont want to hear this is better and that is better just results from people that have it
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 26/01/05 09:14 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:14 AM I dont want to hear this is better and that is better just results from people that have it<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Don't hold your breath on that
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 26/01/05 09:21 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:21 AM Don't hold your breath on thatyeah its a bit like that on this forum hard to get any sence out of it
Guest jteale Guests Posted 26/01/05 09:25 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:25 AM I have been in an XR8 ... with Capa Edit, Herrod Exhaust, etc etc ... 247 at the treads, simply awesome to drive in and really what the XR8 should have been from stock ... also it's run low 13's at WSID ... A great result for the XR8 The Edit seems to be perfect on the XR8 ... no drama's at all Cheers, Jason.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/05 09:29 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:29 AM I have been in an XR8 ... with Capa Edit, Herrod Exhaust, etc etc ... 247 at the treads, simply awesome to drive in and really what the XR8 should have been from stock ... also it's run low 13's at WSID ... A great result for the XR8 The Edit seems to be perfect on the XR8 ... no drama's at all Cheers, Jason.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great result. More answers like this would be great.
Guest jteale Guests Posted 26/01/05 09:31 AM Posted 26/01/05 09:31 AM I have been in an XR8 ... with Capa Edit, Herrod Exhaust, etc etc ... 247 at the treads, simply awesome to drive in and really what the XR8 should have been from stock ... also it's run low 13's at WSID ... A great result for the XR8 The Edit seems to be perfect on the XR8 ... no drama's at all Cheers, Jason.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great result. More answers like this would be great. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree Gavin, edit is the way to go ... don't care who from ... on that everyone can agree Cheers, Jason.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 26/01/05 12:32 PM Posted 26/01/05 12:32 PM I am currently running the 10PSI and have sorted out some of the early teething problems.The cars is great to drive with heaps more power. I'll have the A/F ratios checked on Saturday just to make sure everything is OK, and get an idea of the actual output.The edit is a great product, but not perfect off the shelf. I think that, like Ford itself, the tunes supplied have to be very safe and cover a wide range of variables which we have all seen in our cars. Hence I think there will be room for improvement from a custom tune. The edit software is the tuning tool. Ultimately, it will be the skill/experience of individual tuners which will determine just how effective the product will be.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 4m Posted 26/01/05 02:12 PM Posted 26/01/05 02:12 PM 03 Auto with SS ind. & XR8 snorkal CAI,filter and cntr muffler mods, CAPA 10psi, no problems from word go, 60rwkw increase, maximum of 12.5 A/F @ 240 rwkw, auto change points / firmness much better than stock
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Location: gippsland Posted 26/01/05 11:21 PM Posted 26/01/05 11:21 PM Had mine since Xmas NOT a single problem8psi GREAT10psi FANTASTIC Between 3500 & 4000 revs its all GO :lol:
Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 9m 5d Location: Perth Posted 26/01/05 11:35 PM Posted 26/01/05 11:35 PM 03 Auto with SS ind. & XR8 snorkal CAI,filter and cntr muffler mods, CAPA 10psi, no problems from word go, 60rwkw increase, maximum of 12.5 A/F @ 240 rwkw, auto change points / firmness much better than stock <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is 12.5 AFR safe for sustained WOT runs? I would have thought 11.5 - 11.8 AFR would have been safer.Good result nevertheless for the auto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now