jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 29/12/04 08:31 PM Posted 29/12/04 08:31 PM The link to the video doesn't work anymore.I found the same... jsut says no mac homepage available.. do you want to register this name
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/12/04 09:08 PM Posted 29/12/04 09:08 PM The link to the video doesn't work anymore.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I found the same... jsut says no mac homepage available.. do you want to register this name<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too ...
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 29/12/04 09:22 PM Posted 29/12/04 09:22 PM me three
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/12/04 09:23 PM Posted 29/12/04 09:23 PM http://www.waveofdestruction.org/more information and amazing footage available there...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm downloading the 4 videos from this site.
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 29/12/04 10:45 PM Author Posted 29/12/04 10:45 PM me three<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The guys blog was apparently pulled by Apple due to bandwidth usage: http://jlgolson.blogspot.com/The link that Myagi posts appears to contain the same footage, plus others I found.Ken, which one shows the interior of the restauraunt? I don't particularly want to download them all again. It's NOT waveofdestruction.org-patong_beach.wmv
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/12/04 10:48 PM Posted 29/12/04 10:48 PM Ken, which one shows the interior of the restauraunt? I don't particularly want to download them all again. It's NOT waveofdestruction.org-patong_beach.wmv<{POST_SNAPBACK}>www.waveofdestruction.org-tsunamiphuket.wmv
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 29/12/04 10:53 PM Author Posted 29/12/04 10:53 PM www.waveofdestruction.org-tsunamiphuket.wmvThanks. We'll see how long that site lasts.Lightning....
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 29/12/04 11:08 PM Posted 29/12/04 11:08 PM So sad...I was only there in February. To think of all those beautiful places, and the beautiful people...
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/04 12:12 AM Posted 30/12/04 12:12 AM unfortunately things like this happen all the time, if only all those people received more warning, I guess this is how planet Earth works
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 30/12/04 02:19 AM Posted 30/12/04 02:19 AM www.waveofdestruction.org-tsunamiphuket.wmvThanks. We'll see how long that site lasts.Lightning....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>it's on a major ISP backbone in AU so it should survive... they'll monitor things... also if you want to get the videos (which are quite amazing), I'd recommend grabbing the torrents and getting it via that avenue to save hitting the website bandwidth hard... every little bit helps.. Cheers,Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now