P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: sydney Posted 04/01/05 10:04 PM Posted 04/01/05 10:04 PM Hi Guys,Sounds like a good night. Hope to see you all there.CheersPSI
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 06/01/05 07:35 AM Author Posted 06/01/05 07:35 AM Ok here,s an updated listGeea........ - 328rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.White Tee. - 280rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.BCL ........ - ??? rwkw's. - Manual-?????Xr6ikness. - ??? rwkw's. - Auto. - Street Tyres.Chris xr6.. - 195rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.trbo6........ - 276rwkw's. - Auto. - Slicks??Master G... - 306rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.Ducatijb.... - ??? rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.4Runner.... - 195rwkw's. - man6 - Street tyres.Eugene...... - 257rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.NYOPA....... - 195rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.loaded....... - 221rwkw's. - Manual-Street tyres.4run mate.. - 195rwkw's. - Manual-Street tyres.PSI............ - ???rwkw's. - Auto. -Street tyres.Spectators.XR6ISMRATTCrissoZAPXR6TIdoBlonkTreloIt looking like being a good turn out.After thinking I was going to be running on factory tyres I had a revelation today. I put one of my Nitto 17's where the spare goes and it you wouldn't know it was there. After a chat with Renata we decided that even with the other 17 Nitto in the boot there was still room for all our stuff. This means I'll be able to run the Nitto's at both WSID and Willowbank.11 seconds in all 3 states here we come. Geea.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 06/01/05 12:14 PM Posted 06/01/05 12:14 PM 11 seconds in all 3 states here we come. Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope so Mate
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/01/05 09:05 AM Posted 07/01/05 09:05 AM Craig, Does this mean you do not want my 17"'s if any one else needs them let me know. They have 40% left on them and I need to change the rubber for Oran park on Saturday, so feel free to use them.PM me if you want to use them on Wednesday
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 07/01/05 12:44 PM Posted 07/01/05 12:44 PM I'd be willing to come out to watch you guys waste a few sets of tyres. Might even bring my camera gear with me, if anyone is interested in me taking some drag pics.... (provided WSID doesn't have a draconian policy against such "private" activities)
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 08/01/05 02:44 AM Author Posted 08/01/05 02:44 AM Craig, Does this mean you do not want my 17"'s if any one else needs them let me know. They have 40% left on them and I need to change the rubber for Oran park on Saturday, so feel free to use them.PM me if you want to use them on Wednesday <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the offer Mal but I wont need them after all. I have managed to be able to take my Nitto's wioth me.Geea.
Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 08/01/05 04:39 AM Posted 08/01/05 04:39 AM Hi All,Add another coulple to the list.Rob will be there (Rboksic) just spoke to himand a mate from work with a BA XR8 auto ute, cat back exhaust, CAI, K&N, otherwise stock,And im working on a friend with an ex chaser VY SII.cant wait, first run down the strip, ever, in any car.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 08/01/05 04:48 AM Author Posted 08/01/05 04:48 AM Just checked the weather forcast for Sydney on Wednesday.Dry, sunny, Northerly winds. min 17 max 37.Bloody hot so should be interesting. Geea.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 08/01/05 06:28 AM Author Posted 08/01/05 06:28 AM Ok here,s an updated list.With all the cars that Spiro has tuned, I was expecting a few more 300rwkw+ monsters. I understand why Steve's not coming, (he's soft :lol: ). What about the rest of you guys. If you've never been to the strip this is the perfect oportunity to see what it's all about. The only part of the 1/4 that is harder on the car than launching from a set of lights would be the launch. Once the car is mobile its like having a traffic light duel. If you're concerned about the driveline just launch as you would on the street.I had never been to the track until I got my first "T" and its one of the best things I have done. The actual running the 1/4 is great but its more than that. Its talking to the rest of the guys at the track, sharing experiences and moments is another part of it. Once you've had your first run you understand why people keep going back. Geea........ - 328rwkw's. - Auto. - Nitto's.White Tee. - 280rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.BCL ........ - ??? rwkw's. - Manual-?????Xr6ikness. - ??? rwkw's. - Auto. - Street Tyres.Chris xr6.. - 195rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.trbo6........ - 276rwkw's. - Auto. - Slicks??Master G... - 306rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.Ducatijb.... - ??? rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.4Runner.... - 195rwkw's. - man6 - Street tyres.Eugene...... - 257rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.NYOPA....... - 195rwkw's. - Auto. - Street tyres.loaded....... - 221rwkw's. - Manual-Street tyres.4run mate.. - 195rwkw's. - Manual-Street tyres.PSI............ - ???rwkw's. - Auto. -Street tyres.Eugene mate- XR8 ute . - Auto - Street tyres.Spectators.XR6ISMRATTCrissoZAPXR6TIdoBlonkTreloLord CyricRboksicGeea.
Guest Guests Posted 08/01/05 06:54 AM Posted 08/01/05 06:54 AM It sounds like a top night, I'll do my best to make it, it'll be good to meet some of you guys. Where'd you think we should all go after?Put me down as in the "Spectators" list.Is there anywhere to park your car that's not on the dirt road of the car park?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now