Guest Guests Posted 20/12/04 09:39 AM Posted 20/12/04 09:39 AM so am I and that's why after all my recepticalls were full I started throwing it back there I no ofence meant to jason or anyone else just those flinging cause I dont want it so they can have it back!thankyou jason for obviously accepting my offer!
Guest jteale Guests Posted 20/12/04 09:41 AM Posted 20/12/04 09:41 AM so am I and that's why after all my recepticalls were full I started throwing it back there I no ofence meant to jason or anyone else just those flinging cause I dont want it so they can have it back!thankyou jason for obviously accepting my offer!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Glad you understood where I was coming from ... clearly others do not Cheers, Jason.
Guest Guests Posted 20/12/04 09:46 AM Posted 20/12/04 09:46 AM I hope Dynowog posts your pm so we can all see what sort of person makes legal threats to another member on a forum I am truely amazed :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}>no need no legal threats made just missunderstanding that has been reolved with a beer soon boy do I need 1
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 20/12/04 10:53 AM Posted 20/12/04 10:53 AM Guys,You should know that most people won't 100% buy the current mods until it's run on the APS dyno... sorry but that's the reality...I don't share this view, I think the EMS system is doing things a little differently to the typical piggyback and DW is simply not telling us heh<{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks miyagiI am not looking for people to buy the product or my services look at all the original posts and see that pretzel was so extreamly happy with his reults that even after being asked to keep the figgures to himself for now he was so over joyed that he could not contain himself?as far as I am concerned I did not want any more than his and mackas till they were both complete. neither are tuned properly yet and both are running on minimal tunning time in fact brians now has had more tunning time than both together!as to not telling you what havn't I said you all know the color of pretzels underwear even for gods sake you guys as in not you miyagi the forum keep kicking gift horses in the mouth and youll be left with nothing!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Macka & Dynowog... I think my last post was completely misconstrued! I'll say it this way then... this was how it was meant to be read..I think Dynowog has done his job properly, learnt the EMS system through and through and managed to take the advanced features of the system and apply it two now beasty cars that make some real punch. Macka - I didn't know you'd been over to APS for a Dyno run... and proven your results valid... (not that you have anything to prove to me!). Your T is a beast and I honestly think the idea of an EMS-Edit has some real merit. I look forward to Pretzel getting a stronger clutch and seeing some real power
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Location: Mildura Posted 20/12/04 12:14 PM Posted 20/12/04 12:14 PM Guys,You should know that most people won't 100% buy the current mods until it's run on the APS dyno... sorry but that's the reality...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No probs Miyagi,I understood exactly what you ment and there was no malice behind what you were saying. thanks for the positive comments.The point I was trying to make and this is by no means having a shot at APS as Peter and I get along very well. Why is everyone expecting the APS dyno to prove these figures are false. I know and appreciate Peters offer to make his available but I've had my car on that many dyno's lately even in 2 different states in different climates. Nicks dyno readings are fine as far as my car is concerned. I see no reason to doubt Pretzels readings either.macka
Guest Guests Posted 20/12/04 03:19 PM Posted 20/12/04 03:19 PM miyagi if you reread my post youll see I completely understood your point hence my wording to try and not offend you thanks againyes I believe you macka have had the macshacker on nizpro,aps,ve rigoli, mainlines and mine and at every stage there was no more than 2-5% difference hmmmmsays something haaa!!!!!!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 21/12/04 08:14 AM Posted 21/12/04 08:14 AM ScottyScotty,PretzelScottyScotty,Sorry to have confused ya ! :crybaby:No worries, I think it might have been the use of the YOU word that picked my ears in your comment.On a point in a further post of yours Pretzel, "no wheelspin at Calder compared to the street," try walking on the track in your street shoes, shows the difference between the two surfaces, tis funny to see people walking on a drag track for the first time, tis like they are learning to walk for the first time. LOLScotty
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 21/12/04 09:27 AM Posted 21/12/04 09:27 AM yes I believe you macka have had the macshacker on nizpro,aps,ve rigoli, mainlines and mine and at every stage there was no more than 2-5% difference hmmmmI wonder what pretzel's car would read now that it sounds like you got your dyno fixed :o
Guest Guests Posted 21/12/04 10:54 AM Posted 21/12/04 10:54 AM yes I believe you macka have had the macshacker on nizpro,aps,ve rigoli, mainlines and mine and at every stage there was no more than 2-5% difference hmmmmI wonder what pretzel's car would read now that it sounds like you got your dyno fixed <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you cant leave it alone can you?no not fixed not even checked still the same!!!
bugeyedcreepy Member 60 Member For: 22y 5m 20d Location: Canberra and Townsville Posted 21/12/04 12:27 PM Posted 21/12/04 12:27 PM yes I believe you macka have had the macshacker on nizpro,aps,ve rigoli, mainlines and mine and at every stage there was no more than 2-5% difference hmmmmI wonder what pretzel's car would read now that it sounds like you got your dyno fixed <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...sounds like it wasn't broke to start with, other elemental conditions contribute to that percentage for example temp, humidity, strapping method, etc. altho 5% would certainly be on the outer limit...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now