killer Member 46 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: sydney Posted 17/10/04 04:57 AM Posted 17/10/04 04:57 AM would the front upper and lower grilles of the typhoonfit the ba xr6 Ts front end.would be interested to know as I think they look pretty shpick.KILLER
Hazey Member 234 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Posted 17/10/04 05:25 AM Posted 17/10/04 05:25 AM I was thinking the same thing. Either the Typhoon's or GT-P's upper grille.The bottom would definitley not fit as its a completly different shape, being a FPV Body Kit.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 17/10/04 09:42 AM Posted 17/10/04 09:42 AM You would need to prove you own one to get them.
Mr_GT Member 31 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Posted 17/10/04 10:04 AM Posted 17/10/04 10:04 AM Anyone know where you can pick up the material to make your own?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/10/04 10:27 AM Posted 17/10/04 10:27 AM Anyone know where you can pick up the material to make your own? Any steel merchant......getting it laser cut to match well that's another story.....
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 17/10/04 10:34 AM Posted 17/10/04 10:34 AM Anyone know where you can pick up the material to make your own? If you can get your hands on a Cadkey program and design your own grille send to me and l'll get it laser cut for you
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 20d Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/04 11:19 AM Posted 17/10/04 11:19 AM Wait for a few months after the F6 has been released and the after market stuff will appear.Ken
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Location: Broken Hill Posted 19/10/04 12:17 PM Posted 19/10/04 12:17 PM I know the gt ones wont fit, so I doubt the typhoon ones will!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 19/10/04 12:49 PM Posted 19/10/04 12:49 PM I know the gt ones wont fit, so I doubt the typhoon ones will! I'm under the impression its the same bar but different colour combo's and different mesh pattern so I doubt it will too.
Mr_GT Member 31 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Posted 25/10/04 09:49 AM Posted 25/10/04 09:49 AM I know the GT and F6 lower grille wont fit, but I just need the actual material, doesnt matter was shape or size, and ill cut it out and fit it myself. It aint that hard to do.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now