shiftkits.com.au Member 29 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Posted 21/11/04 10:15 AM Posted 21/11/04 10:15 AM sykes,Currently, All orders are via mailorder.CheersJamie
Guest Guests Posted 21/11/04 12:20 PM Posted 21/11/04 12:20 PM geea what trans mods do you have?need to beef up mackas ill start with a cooler and one of these shift kits!but some how I have doubts it will last past friday drags and it has to drive to syd next week so I thought id better prepare myself for the worst
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/11/04 12:24 PM Posted 21/11/04 12:24 PM No reason it won't hold together Nick. Mine has done 39,000km and is still traveling well. Valve body mod and good trans cooler with good trans fluid changed regularly has worked for me. I have recently fitted the shift kit too.
Guest Guests Posted 21/11/04 02:12 PM Posted 21/11/04 02:12 PM No reason it won't hold together Nick. Mine has done 39,000km and is still traveling well. Valve body mod and good trans cooler with good trans fluid changed regularly has worked for me. I have recently fitted the shift kit too.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>then ill just do as I said thanks there deano
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 21/11/04 02:36 PM Author Posted 21/11/04 02:36 PM geea what trans mods do you have?need to beef up mackas ill start with a cooler and one of these shift kits!but some how I have doubts it will last past friday drags and it has to drive to syd next week so I thought id better prepare myself for the worst<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure what the current car has. Better check with Jeff or Spiro as they organised the auto mods in Sydney.My old car had the auto modded by Kewish Automotive in Dandenong and I still think its the best auto mod going around. Geea.
Guest Guests Posted 22/11/04 12:23 AM Posted 22/11/04 12:23 AM geea what trans mods do you have?need to beef up mackas ill start with a cooler and one of these shift kits!but some how I have doubts it will last past friday drags and it has to drive to syd next week so I thought id better prepare myself for the worst<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure what the current car has. Better check with Jeff or Spiro as they organised the auto mods in Sydney.My old car had the auto modded by Kewish Automotive in Dandenong and I still think its the best auto mod going around. Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just wooried about trans troubles at calder and dyno comp dont want to see the mc uterus on a tilt tray?how long /soon can we get a shift kit thingy like yours?and dou they want stockists?
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 22/11/04 03:07 AM Author Posted 22/11/04 03:07 AM geea what trans mods do you have?need to beef up mackas ill start with a cooler and one of these shift kits!but some how I have doubts it will last past friday drags and it has to drive to syd next week so I thought id better prepare myself for the worst<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure what the current car has. Better check with Jeff or Spiro as they organised the auto mods in Sydney.My old car had the auto modded by Kewish Automotive in Dandenong and I still think its the best auto mod going around. Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just wooried about trans troubles at calder and dyno comp dont want to see the mc uterus on a tilt tray?how long /soon can we get a shift kit thingy like yours?and dou they want stockists?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>have a look at shiftkits.com.au or send the same user a PM. It would be good if there was a Melbourne distributor or installer. Then everyone could have switches like me. Were's Vik when you set up a good gag. Geea.
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/11/04 04:46 AM Posted 22/11/04 04:46 AM Shifty,Are you looking at bringing out a kit for the XR8s?edit> just looked deeper into your webpage and it appears you do, the front page only mentions BA 6/XR6/Turbo, whereas the Ford page also lists XR8, I assume this means you have them for the 8. <edit
shiftkits.com.au Member 29 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Posted 22/11/04 06:29 AM Posted 22/11/04 06:29 AM Yes, XR8 shiftkits are available, will have to get the web page updated....
Hitman Member 187 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/11/04 11:44 PM Posted 23/11/04 11:44 PM Ok I need help, Trans only has a cooler and running red line in it and 296rwkw which kit do I get.Thanks for the help Dave
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now