Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/09/04 02:00 AM Posted 17/09/04 02:00 AM $628.75 for the month (not mine, my boss')
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 17/09/04 02:04 AM Posted 17/09/04 02:04 AM My parents had one for over $3000 for one month when they were overseas...Dave.
pym Member 332 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: Sydney, Australia Posted 17/09/04 02:09 AM Posted 17/09/04 02:09 AM One of my colleagues managed to rack up over $6000....She had been sent to the US on training, met a bloke, and on return proceeded to phone him in the US using the company mobile for up to 4 hours at a time.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 17/09/04 02:29 AM Posted 17/09/04 02:29 AM Mine averages around $450 a month for personal calls. + I have my work mobile and blackberry which racks up another $300 or so. When I went overseas last year my bill was $1700 for a month.. all personal calls.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/09/04 02:58 AM Posted 17/09/04 02:58 AM Before I got a work sim card I've been paying $400 a personal and $600 for business on a $400 plan.Now that I've got a work paid sim card I don't pay a cent :D
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/09/04 03:43 AM Author Posted 17/09/04 03:43 AM Far out, some crazy phone bills there. Sounds like my boss is just a beginner. I think you people are prime candidates for brain tumours
Guest Guests Posted 17/09/04 04:09 AM Posted 17/09/04 04:09 AM Far out, some crazy phone bills there. Sounds like my boss is just a beginner. I think you people are prime candidates for brain tumours :lol: :lol: Trouble is, its true vik
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/09/04 04:54 AM Posted 17/09/04 04:54 AM I'm on flat 12c per 30 seconds, 14c flag & usually go around $200, some work related, some notScotty
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: ACT Posted 17/09/04 05:35 AM Posted 17/09/04 05:35 AM WOW! - - I get the sh^ts when my mobile gets near a $100!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/09/04 06:01 AM Posted 17/09/04 06:01 AM WOW! - - I get the sh^ts when my mobile gets near a $100! exactly, I'd rather pass a kidney than pay some of those.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now