Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Thief of BadGags
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 28d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

7 Nov 03...in for it's 30,000 next week.

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

received on 12 Feb...done just over 18,000 k's so far...rapidly approaching Glenn (blueXR6T) :P

Going to NSW and back though clocks up the K's quickly :blush: a pleasure every time I drive her.

  • Team - Anti Rice Blueprint Member # 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 3d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
28th of Feb 2003, 42K's all of them fun. I think AXW-01 is still leading the way with well over 60K up

Scotty

28th Feb 2003 and 41,000km's - probably the same batch !!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

delivered jan 12 (I think it was) with 23km on the clock... 8 months later 14900km :nono:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Picked up March 2003. Done 38,500 km since then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...