GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 17/09/04 10:06 AM Posted 17/09/04 10:06 AM dec 2002 and 62000 km's no troubles just lots of fun.Ian
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 17/09/04 10:24 AM Posted 17/09/04 10:24 AM 4 Feb '04 (8 months) 16500km's.........
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 18/09/04 09:35 AM Posted 18/09/04 09:35 AM 9 Months... 17500Kms. I'm really hoping the SP90000's last another nine months.
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 18/09/04 11:59 AM Posted 18/09/04 11:59 AM 9 months and just ticked over 27000kms - some of you don't drive enough :lol:
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 18/09/04 12:07 PM Posted 18/09/04 12:07 PM 31st Jan 03 14600kmanother who needs to attend a few cruises.Dazza. mate believe me I would if I could its just gettin the time of work. I finished my job 3 weeks ago and have just got back from 2 week cruise up to qld and clocked up just under 3000ks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now