Guest XR6Twish Guests Posted 01/09/04 01:38 AM Posted 01/09/04 01:38 AM Wow Scotty, so you've got some of the Nizpro springs and tested them? Awesome.Once again looking at their web site (which I saw now has its own forum) it states that the big engine they are developing - 1000hp - has much higher lift camshafts running these valve springs.So how would this work?
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 01/09/04 01:57 AM Posted 01/09/04 01:57 AM Wow Scotty, so you've got some of the Nizpro springs and tested them? Awesome.Unless I'm mistaken (highly possible), Scotty's talking about the XR8 springs.
Guest XR6Twish Guests Posted 01/09/04 02:17 AM Posted 01/09/04 02:17 AM Wow Scotty, so you've got some of the Nizpro springs and tested them? Awesome.Unless I'm mistaken (highly possible), Scotty's talking about the XR8 springs. Oops, call me a duffer...either that or give me a Duff (the latter is preferable).
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/09/04 02:32 AM Posted 01/09/04 02:32 AM Wow Scotty, so you've got some of the Nizpro springs and tested them? Awesome.Unless I'm mistaken (highly possible), Scotty's talking about the XR8 springs. CorrectScotty
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 01/09/04 06:41 AM Posted 01/09/04 06:41 AM What's the difference XR8 or Nizpro...so long as they do the job...
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 8d Location: Mildura Posted 01/09/04 09:13 AM Author Posted 01/09/04 09:13 AM WOW!!! This has all gone of topic pretty quick. I started out just wanting to know how much is a fair price to pay someone to install a full set of valve springs.I was asked what sort I was using and because I used the word Nizpro you all go nuts. If I choose to use their valve springs that's my business. If others want to use XR8 ones fine by me, at the end of the day what's fifty dollars in the scheme of things.As for best bang for you buck I'm pretty happy with my 280 rwkw for $3700. All I need now is a larger intercooler and I'll set for over 300 rwkw.Anyway each to their own and happy modding macka
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 01/09/04 09:26 AM Posted 01/09/04 09:26 AM WOW!!! This has all gone of topic pretty quick. I started out just wanting to know how much is a fair price to pay someone to install a full set of valve springs. Hey Macka welcome the forum :lol: :lol:
edo Member 44 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Posted 01/09/04 11:22 PM Posted 01/09/04 11:22 PM What's the difference XR8 or Nizpro...so long as they do the job... Basic diff is that the nizpro ones work with bigger cams as well.You DO NOT need to machine the head to make them fit...they are in my car.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/09/04 06:15 AM Posted 02/09/04 06:15 AM What's the difference XR8 or Nizpro...so long as they do the job... Basic diff is that the nizpro ones work with bigger cams as well.You DO NOT need to machine the head to make them fit...they are in my car.Yes l know that...and thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now