Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
Looks like you guys had a great day, unfortunately I couldnt make it (wake up more like it  :pooh: ) what time did you guys make it back?

IEATSS - I like it, who's plate is that?

Finished about 1-1.30 in the arvo Peter.that's RONIN's plate and it's a classic! :spoton:

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Looks like you guys had a great day, unfortunately I couldnt make it (wake up more like it  :pooh: ) what time did you guys make it back?

IEATSS - I like it, who's plate is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finished about 1-1.30 in the arvo Peter.that's RONIN's plate and it's a classic! :nuts2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you end up havin for brecki???

vik...woz that fast food dump open :spoton::pooh::pooh:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 16d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Looks like you guys had a great day, unfortunately I couldnt make it (wake up more like it  :pooh: ) what time did you guys make it back?

IEATSS - I like it, who's plate is that?

Finished about 1-1.30 in the arvo Peter.that's RONIN's plate and it's a classic! :pooh:

Thanks for that, maybe we can meet up for the 19th AIR. Havent taken it yet since the stage 1 was done. :spoton:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hi all

U know how we were all chatting about car repairers...well....precious decided she'd take on 3 roos at once. Roo went flying into the air and I've got a smashed up front end. :blink:

Whats even more exciting is that there were 3 of them in the middle of the road.....and then to make things more fun for me they started jumping around....I mean seriously....why jump around!!! why not just stand still and let me dodge u.....that way u live and I dont have to pay excess. :spoton:

Precious is in getting repaired now. Should be bak on her feet by the end of the week.

Voy

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ADELAIDE
Posted

hey voy, sorry to hear about the old intrepid going in for work. Is it going to the same place as last time atleast you know they do a good job, how bad was it :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Sorry to hear that Cain. :pinch: The roos are so unpredictable;even see them run down the road in front of you trying to outrun you.Hope precious is fixed nicely and quickly

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Look what happens... I go away for one weekend and you all go and have a cruise! :laughing:

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Hi all

U know how we were all chatting about car repairers...well....precious decided she'd take on 3 roos at once. Roo went flying into the air and I've got a smashed up front end.  :blush: 

Whats even more exciting is that there were 3 of them in the middle of the road.....and then to make things more fun for me they started jumping around....I mean seriously....why jump around!!! why not just stand still and let me dodge u.....that way u live and I dont have to pay excess.  :tease:

Precious is in getting repaired now. Should be bak on her feet by the end of the week.

Voy

Sorry to hear about that mate. I bet you were like this -> :laughing:

Fingers crossed it will be repaired as well as last time. :laughing:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

You had to go one better than me, didn't you Lovely Boy ... I told you that I narrowly avoided 2 large blue-tongue lizards on that stretch of road, and you had to go and do one better ... :laughing:

What are the chances of 3 roos picking that particular spot to have an early morning game of cards, when along comes a high-speed Precioussss with a wired driver? :nono:

I feel for you mateee, I really do ...

:nono:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
Posted
U know how we were all chatting about car repairers...well....

Well,,,, we wont be doing that again :laughing::nono:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...