Guest Guests Posted 13/11/05 07:36 AM Posted 13/11/05 07:36 AM So you have to click the happys to open them???vik...I'm getting a red x and says poster image
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 13/11/05 07:52 AM Author Posted 13/11/05 07:52 AM Nice car pics Ritchie!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/11/05 07:52 AM Posted 13/11/05 07:52 AM Nice pics! I'll post mine when I get bak home 2morrow morning.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 13/11/05 07:57 AM Posted 13/11/05 07:57 AM You've got to get out on the open road every now and again and give these XR6 Turbo's a free rein to remind yourself of how good they really are and how enjoyable they are to drive.Good company and good fun today! Can't argue with that Mr X
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/11/05 08:16 AM Posted 13/11/05 08:16 AM So you have to click the happys to open them???vik...I'm getting a red x and says poster image <{POST_SNAPBACK}>u got no fcuking idea
Guest Guests Posted 13/11/05 08:53 AM Posted 13/11/05 08:53 AM So you have to click the happys to open them???vik...I'm getting a red x and says poster image<{POST_SNAPBACK}>u got no fcuking idea<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got back on now after eating a couple of chooks and bugger me all the happys are there vik...but small,At least I can see which ones your in,so I'll leave those so I dont lose my dinner
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/11/05 09:06 AM Posted 13/11/05 09:06 AM great day, and next time Shifty and myself will have to find a longer bigger hill to go up. Some pics,
RONIN Member 15 Member For: 21y 6m Gender: Male Location: ADELAIDE Posted 13/11/05 09:53 AM Posted 13/11/05 09:53 AM Ended up a great day for a cruise and had a good day blowing a few cob webs out of the old girl nice to see a few turbs out aswell. Took a small piece of video with the old mobile phone sorry for the poor quality (If this even works at all) I guess you just push the the old upload button.......................... well um ok see if that works if no joy voy got some footage and im sure as soon as he has had an hour or two of sleep he will upload them properly.
RONIN Member 15 Member For: 21y 6m Gender: Male Location: ADELAIDE Posted 13/11/05 10:01 AM Posted 13/11/05 10:01 AM WELL THAT WORKED WELL NOT!!!!
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 18d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/11/05 11:41 AM Posted 13/11/05 11:41 AM Looks like you guys had a great day, unfortunately I couldnt make it (wake up more like it ) what time did you guys make it back?IEATSS - I like it, who's plate is that?
Recommended Posts