voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/03/06 03:58 AM Posted 06/03/06 03:58 AM I'm meeting @ Lees place. Not sure where all u others are from. Infact I dont think I've even met some of u that's just sad!C u all soon!!!
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/03/06 12:56 PM Posted 07/03/06 12:56 PM North/East cruisers are meeting at jarvis ford hillcrest on north east rdat 7.30am to make the journey to noarlunga
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 10/03/06 12:49 PM Posted 10/03/06 12:49 PM Hi AllI'm going 2 b in Normanville on the monday already at a LAN party so I'll meet u guys down victor way somewhere. Has the route been finalised yet so I can meet up somewhere mid trip???Cain
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/06 01:08 PM Posted 20/03/06 01:08 PM Hiya guys, I was wondering if there was any opportunity to do a SA/VIC combined cruise somewhere in the middle between Adelaide and Melbourne (like how there was the Snowy Cruise in-between Melbourne and Sydney)? I was thinking:Day 1: VIC guys would cruise out towards you along the Hamilton Hwy and meet up with you in Beachport. SA guys would cruise out to Beachport using Dukes Highway. We'd spend a night at Beachport after the day's driving. (600km)Day 2: Then maybe do a loop Beachport, Mt Gambier (see Blue Lake), Penola (stop off at some wineries to have a look), Naracoorte (to see some caves) then back to Beachport again. (400km) Day 3: Then the VIC guys could head home over the Great Ocean Rd. SA guys could head home over the Princes Hwy. (600km)It'll probably mean taking a day off work, either a Friday or a Monday depending on what suits those who are keen to go. I personally would prefer to avoid a long week-end public holiday because that usually means lots of traffic on the roads, hence, the suggestion to take a regular weekend and make it a long week-end by taking a Friday or a Monday off.Possibly sometime in May?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/03/06 03:41 PM Posted 20/03/06 03:41 PM shwwweeeeeeeet
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/03/06 09:29 AM Posted 24/03/06 09:29 AM I,d be a definate
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/03/06 09:34 AM Posted 24/03/06 09:34 AM It's Friday night, and the weather is absolutely "bee-ute-I-ful" Clear still night, temp in high 20s... Clipsal crowd is in the city.... Think I'll drop my top and shake the cobwebs out of the vet tonight. cheers tubby
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 23d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 18/04/06 01:22 AM Posted 18/04/06 01:22 AM Hi to all you South Aussie friends!Aaron and I will be returning to beautiful Adelaide in mid May, although we won't have the Brucemeister with us, an opportunity to meet up again would be terrific.This time you can finally meet Aaron - the Kitty Wrangler!We are coming to Adelaide because we thought it best that Aaron meet my Father BEFORE the wedding Lol!How do people feel about a Wednesday or Thursday night?The Friday night we are staying in the Barossa Valley, Sat night is meeting my Dad and Sunday is with the rest of the family, and we come home Monday. This trip will be short and sweet Hope to see you all again, I really enjoyed last time I met you all and I would love Aaron to see what a friendly bunch the South Ozzies are Cheers,Miss K ^..^
2xr Inactive Members 1 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Posted 31/05/06 09:35 AM Posted 31/05/06 09:35 AM So where are you guys all now?Got a tune from Kpm and it was very good.I see they advertise here
CatsXR Member 18 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Location: Adelaide, S.A Posted 31/05/06 09:44 AM Posted 31/05/06 09:44 AM PM sent...
Recommended Posts