GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 14/02/06 12:56 PM Posted 14/02/06 12:56 PM Enough of the b**chyness.. I've deleted a few posts and don't want to have to do it again.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm with you glumm...vik...the sooner you quit as a mod the better <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have a good holiday lol..
EnviTurbo Member 47 Member For: 22y 10d Location: South Australia Posted 14/02/06 01:02 PM Posted 14/02/06 01:02 PM What's the weather like in Adelaide at the moment?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Beautiful. Me and the Dragon slipped down to Adelaide for a couple of days R&R You get the picture
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Posted 14/02/06 11:59 PM Posted 14/02/06 11:59 PM What's the weather like in Adelaide at the moment?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool nights, 29 during day, sweet (no humidity)! I'm building a massive extension onto my carport so I couldn't ask for any better weather!
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 9d Posted 15/02/06 12:03 AM Posted 15/02/06 12:03 AM Hey Guys,Does any one else keep getting the FPV&XR Car Club brocures put on their cars???I got the 3rd one in Modbury Triangle Shopping center last night.Is any one here members?Also when's the next cruise???
Dr Concrete Member 69 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Location: Adelaide Posted 15/02/06 12:11 AM Posted 15/02/06 12:11 AM yeah when is the next cruise? I haven't driven my car in 6 weeks.
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 28d Posted 15/02/06 07:56 PM Posted 15/02/06 07:56 PM I will be in the next cruise. Where & when?
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/02/06 08:59 AM Posted 16/02/06 08:59 AM Hey Guys,Does any one else keep getting the FPV&XR Car Club brocures put on their cars???I got the 3rd one in Modbury Triangle Shopping center last night.Is any one here members?Also when's the next cruise???Yep I got one at the plaza
rdomain Member 98 Member For: 21y 4m 23d Posted 22/02/06 08:40 PM Posted 22/02/06 08:40 PM Well it's nice to see there's no more b**chiness Welcome back Ramm.
rdomain Member 98 Member For: 21y 4m 23d Posted 22/02/06 08:43 PM Posted 22/02/06 08:43 PM I just noticed the mods can say b**ch and we can't. Well there ya go.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/02/06 11:30 PM Posted 22/02/06 11:30 PM Hey Ramm are you still selling them genuine fukari rugs?
Recommended Posts