Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/12/05 06:59 AM Author Posted 05/12/05 06:59 AM So whats happenrd to all the SA stuff,happys of trips etc,has all the stuff been whiped,I was trying to find that happy of my XY and T from down the port in front of a vesslevik...there was a thread about pre 80 bombs and the happy was in that,search dont find it.WTFHave you looked in My Controls?all pics you've uploaded to the site should be there.
Guest Guests Posted 05/12/05 10:11 PM Posted 05/12/05 10:11 PM So whats happenrd to all the SA stuff,happys of trips etc,has all the stuff been whiped,I was trying to find that happy of my XY and T from down the port in front of a vesslevik...there was a thread about pre 80 bombs and the happy was in that,search dont find it.WTF<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you looked in My Controls?all pics you've uploaded to the site should be there.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ta mate,sure was there,but it wont load up to photo bucket prollyWTFvik...bloody pewtas
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/05 12:53 AM Posted 06/12/05 12:53 AM hey new member was at drags sat night no other t there dontmany get there was a crap crowd anyway ran a 12.8@110mphis that good would love to catch up with some fellow owners
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/05 07:35 AM Posted 06/12/05 07:35 AM Hi and good time for the 1/4, what mods do you have and what rwks?
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/05 08:01 AM Posted 06/12/05 08:01 AM (edited) have 2nd cai, edit, injectors, centre muff removed, valve springs,dump pipe,ase cooler,valve body mod, that's it my 60 ft was 2.154 hows that never beendown the strip before the best part was it was faster than every ls1 there,so do many xr6t get there? 293rwkw Edited 06/12/05 08:03 AM by bloosted
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/05 10:40 AM Posted 06/12/05 10:40 AM makes me wish I took my car out there to show up some ls1's as well
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/12/05 01:13 AM Posted 09/12/05 01:13 AM have 2nd cai, edit, injectors, centre muff removed, valve springs,dump pipe,ase cooler,valve body mod, that's it my 60 ft was 2.154 hows that never beendown the strip before the best part was it was faster than every ls1 there,so do many xr6t get there? 293rwkwHey, is your car silver, because I saw a silver XR6 when I was going past AIR on Saturday!
Dr Concrete Member 69 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/05 12:57 PM Posted 11/12/05 12:57 PM hey dudes,whens the next cruise? I haven't driven my car in 2 weeks, its just been collecting dust in the driveway. Does anyone know when mallala has its next track day?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/05 01:50 PM Posted 11/12/05 01:50 PM I'd be soooo in for a cruise....if I had brakes....any brakes would be nice
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/12/05 05:41 AM Posted 12/12/05 05:41 AM I replaced my front rotors last week and oh boy is there a difference, I have RDA slotted rotors and would recomend them
Recommended Posts