Jump to content

If you could choose your height:  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

But your flood level is lower than most.......

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Bringing it back to life...

I voted 6'6"+

I'm 6'4" and sometimes I fell dwarfed by people around me... I couldnt handle being short... with that said, I don't like being the tallest at a pub/club coz you stand out like dog balls when your making a fool of yaself on the dance floor, whoop whoop!

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Happy with my height, its just the width that's the problem.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 21d
  • Location: Brisneyland
Posted

I'm 183cm (6' in the old skool language) which is okay by me.

My son is 15 and 6' 3" go figure

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Manly - Sydney
Posted

5'10" for me.

I'm only 5'6" and when I was playing professional football I used to get dominated all the time. Just wasn't big or strong enough, even for a half back.... Toovey and Langer are my height, just a lot more talented!

Plus when I tried modelling and acting all of the chicks were taller than me and I was told 5'10" was the shortest I could be to get any work.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
The view can be quite interesting from down here...... :blink:

Cant see anything exciting about the tops of peopls heads...... :bookworm:

The top of their boobs however aruuuggaaa :oohwoah:

6 foot flat and happy with that, though sometimes I wish my legs weren't so large, Pushed the clutch in on a Honda S2000 and my thigh got stuck between the steering wheel and the transmission tunnel :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

6'4" here

As usual never happy with what I got/have/am etc and would like to be around 6'

Have never really danced, hardly fit comfortably into these Falcons (Ford must have a chinese man as a seat heat designer, why on earth are they so high?) look dorky riding the old bike (motor), me legs got to carry too much weight (115kgs) and the knees are about to give up.

Apart from that all's fine.

Both my brothers are taller

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...