Jump to content

If you could choose your height:  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted

6 foot here also............

..........and no complaints either :tomatoit:

Mark.

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

I'm about 5'11.5'' :P

wouldn't mind being up around 6'1'', or 6'2'', have still got a couple of years growing hopefully, so we'll see.

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
I'm about 5'11.5'' :P

wouldn't mind being up around 6'1'', or 6'2'', have still got a couple of years growing hopefully, so we'll see.

One day you'll be as tall as your Sister or Glenn's. whoops

Not Scotty

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
The view from up here is fine, especially to cleavage city.

I'd be keeping a camera ready to go around your neck if I was you :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I am 6'5" and its too tall.

I always wanted to be a pilot (like all young lads).

I worked extremely hard throughout high school, was very fit, all in preperation for my entrance to the airforce.

At the end of Year 10 I had never had a school mark below an A.

I found out half way through Year 11 that I was too tall to fly. I went from having never had less than an A to failing two subjects.

Point of my story is being 6'5" is too tall and I would much rather be about 6'2". Being this tall :censored:ed up the only career I'd ever been interested in.

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
I'm about 5'11.5'' :P

wouldn't mind being up around 6'1'', or 6'2'', have still got a couple of years growing hopefully, so we'll see.

One day you'll be as tall as your Sister or Glenn's. whoops

Not Scotty

:kissmy: :kissmy:

  • Artificially Aspirated
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I'm currently the only 5'9" voter! :)

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

I'm 6'1" and 83kg... Still working on that whole losing the gut thing... :kissmy:

I'd like to be an inch lon.... TALLER! :kissmy:

:kissmy:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

6.1, good enuf for me, it's the width I'm worried about. :lol:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Im 6' 4.5" just like to be that little bit taller to round it out to 6'5". Like Scotty said the veiw is fine from up here and it certainly helps when you have to stand at the back of a crowd at a sporting event you can still see all of the action.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...