geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 14/05/05 10:47 AM Posted 14/05/05 10:47 AM 14.12 @ 104.8 with a little wheel spin shift kit onAnd some recon the Ford flash hasent reduced power, with current mods I should be running 13.8 or so surely.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That mph is good for a lot lower ET than 14.12. If the car is an auto 104 should get you under 13.5 easily. Geea.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 14/05/05 12:31 PM Posted 14/05/05 12:31 PM As some of you know, I beat my PB last night...12.332 @ 112.2160ft = 1.952Rob...
turbocorty Legacy Donating Member 178 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/05/05 03:09 PM Posted 14/05/05 03:09 PM Still waiting for typhoon to be delivered so I will report on my Turbo cortina.11.8@110mph60ft = 1.65sWas sitting in the rev limmiter 50meters before the end of the run.Hopfully my typhoon will arrive this year!!!
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 16/05/05 12:38 AM Posted 16/05/05 12:38 AM (edited) Sedan - ManualAPS Phase 2+300.1 RWKW60ft 2.6400m 13.4 @ 112 MPHWSIDHopefully when I get my slipping clutch sorted I can get that 2.6 down to a 2.1 !!RegzDean Edited 16/05/05 12:39 AM by XR6ISM
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 16/05/05 12:47 AM Posted 16/05/05 12:47 AM Mk11 Sedan, AutoStock with Edit Only - 241rwkw[email protected] MPH in Sports Mode Auto.Calder Park, May 2005.Now wondering whether the b**ch also may have shifted to 4th during the run(s).They auto shift to 4th at around 140kph , dont they???
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 16/05/05 05:44 AM Posted 16/05/05 05:44 AM As some of you know, I beat my PB last night...12.332 @ 112.2160ft = 1.95Well done, that's a good 60ft, was that with nitto's or the standerd tyres?
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 16/05/05 05:47 AM Posted 16/05/05 05:47 AM Mk11 Sedan, AutoStock with Edit Only - 241rwkw[email protected] MPH in Sports Mode Auto.Calder Park, May 2005.Now wondering whether the b**ch also may have shifted to 4th during the run(s).They auto shift to 4th at around 140kph , dont they???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Edit only and 12.9, that's impressive, and also good driving
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 16/05/05 07:22 AM Posted 16/05/05 07:22 AM Mk11 Sedan, AutoStock with Edit Only - 241rwkw[email protected] MPH in Sports Mode Auto.Calder Park, May 2005.Now wondering whether the b**ch also may have shifted to 4th during the run(s).They auto shift to 4th at around 140kph , dont they???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Excellent time C.S.I Some stg 3 T's with 300+ are just getting into the 12'sJust go's to show what a proper custom tuned edit can do CYA JEFF
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 16/05/05 07:43 AM Posted 16/05/05 07:43 AM Some stg 3 T's with 300+ are just getting into the 12's<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh really.....like who
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 16/05/05 11:20 AM Posted 16/05/05 11:20 AM It was a coolish 12 -13 Deg.Also I do have the 100mm CAI for what that's worth. Stock filter, rubber etc.Am I right in the fact that they change at around 140ish into 4th.Need to go and read my manual.Sad that I cant remember something so simple, or notice it at the drags
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now