fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 28/07/04 12:32 AM Posted 28/07/04 12:32 AM obviously APS have got permission...Dave.
Guest LOK@ChipTorque Guests Posted 29/07/04 08:22 PM Posted 29/07/04 08:22 PM How come APS have a plug in for the Unichip, but Chiptorque haven't????Just that I live on the Gold Coast, & would prefer to deal locally, but don't want to cut and splice any cabling on my vehicle!!!Russthat's a question you would have to ask APS as I do not know and they have not provided that information to me. I would like to know the answer though.Lachlan
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/07/04 05:15 AM Posted 30/07/04 05:15 AM I have only seen one of the APS plug in jobbies so far. What I saw was a bit messy and the owner wasn't overly impressed. Would anyone have pics of a current APS plug in system? If it was the same as the one I saw I think I would rather non plug in. I have seen both APS and Xede's that were fitted before the plug in system and you wouldn't know they were there. I remember, I think it was Mark's (100%) and his unichip was in the cabin and looking under the bonnet you would never have known it was there. It's the same with my Xede. I have mine mounted in the engine bay near the fire wall, if I wanted I could have had it mounted in the cabin. With where it's wired in you wouldn't know.Geea.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Location: Toowoomba Posted 30/07/04 11:15 AM Posted 30/07/04 11:15 AM do you have a pic of where your is mounted geea?
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/07/04 06:22 PM Posted 30/07/04 06:22 PM do you have a pic of where your is mounted geea? I'll take some pics in the next few days and post them. Geea.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/07/04 12:20 PM Posted 31/07/04 12:20 PM do you have a pic of where your is mounted geea?I'll take some pics in the next few days and post them. Geea.
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 31/07/04 10:16 PM Posted 31/07/04 10:16 PM <subscribing to this thread guys>
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 01/08/04 04:03 AM Posted 01/08/04 04:03 AM Here are some pics of my Xede. Mine is installed in the engine bay and is still very stealth. I believe that it can also be fitted in the cabin.Geea.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Location: Toowoomba Posted 01/08/04 04:33 AM Posted 01/08/04 04:33 AM Thanks for that geea. Very stealthy indeed, you can hardly even tell its there, I doubt any ford mechanic will notice it, especially when it gets a bit dusty after a while.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 01/08/04 10:05 AM Posted 01/08/04 10:05 AM well what I want to know is whether the exede can be installed without a soldering iron OR any form of cutting device, if it can I'll take one please...Dave.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now