Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Gender: Female Posted 26/06/04 10:33 AM Posted 26/06/04 10:33 AM Ok, I have contacted the local paper by email friday 25-6-04 and asked them if they could come out and meet us all in Wonthaggi for a photo shoot, have not heard anything as yet but will keep everyone posted. If we leave at 10am from Cranbourne ' I call it Cranny' we should arrive after stopping in Kilcunda first for a quick photo shoot, great ocean views!! should arrive there about 11.30am. I was hoping that after the photo shoot in Wonthaggi we all drive back (30mins drive back) to Cowes 'Phillip Island' for lunch. As stated in one of my replies earlier, the drive through the main street of Cowes would be awesome with plenty of turned heads. Oh yes, by the way I have told the local paper that this is all happening on the 18-6-04. And that this is a family/friends orientated tour. Hey Blown!! dont forget I will meet everyone in Grantville, 35mins from Cranny I will be the one in the blue car with my leg hanging out.....hahahaha AS IF!! Finally its all coming together!! Will be a terrific day with a lot of turned heads.. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!
Guest KNIX Guests Posted 26/06/04 12:36 PM Posted 26/06/04 12:36 PM Hey guys - how ya doin'?I'm in Narre - not far from Crannie.I'll try & drop in on the 18th if that's OK?
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/04 01:48 PM Posted 26/06/04 01:48 PM Hey guys - how ya doin'?I'm in Narre - not far from Crannie.I'll try & drop in on the 18th if that's OK? Well, despite the colour of your vehicle, we are all friends here, so put on your dancing shoes (driving gloves) and tag along!
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 26/06/04 01:52 PM Posted 26/06/04 01:52 PM Hey guys - how ya doin'?I'm in Narre - not far from Crannie.I'll try & drop in on the 18th if that's OK? Well, despite the colour of your vehicle, we are all friends here, so put on your dancing shoes (driving gloves) and tag along! BA_Turbs, buddy, buddy, buddy. Your car is RED. The stories about RED cars are all lies, everyone knows that HgAg is the quickest and the sexiest and the smartest and the............. :lol: Geea.
Guest KNIX Guests Posted 26/06/04 02:16 PM Posted 26/06/04 02:16 PM With a fear of sounding stupid - what's HgAg?
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/04 02:26 PM Posted 26/06/04 02:26 PM With a fear of sounding stupid - what's HgAg? My bad for starting a clour war. I apologise and HgAg is the best colour ever (if that will stop it going further... :lol: )Hg = MercuryAg = SilverThe ol' periodic table. Your chemistry teacher told you it would be useful one day didn't he?
Guest KNIX Guests Posted 26/06/04 02:50 PM Posted 26/06/04 02:50 PM With a fear of sounding stupid - what's HgAg?My bad for starting a clour war. I apologise and HgAg is the best colour ever (if that will stop it going further... :lol: )Hg = MercuryAg = SilverThe ol' periodic table. Your chemistry teacher told you it would be useful one day didn't he?Thanks for that.So I guess it's GO TEAM HgAg
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 26/06/04 04:24 PM Posted 26/06/04 04:24 PM :headhurt: See what you started......
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/06/04 12:43 AM Posted 27/06/04 12:43 AM Purple gives power to the people
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 27/06/04 12:46 AM Posted 27/06/04 12:46 AM Purple gives power to the people Purple gives power to little girls. :lol: All my young daughters just love it and think it is very pretty. Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now